Citations with the tag: SELENIC acid
Results 1 - 5
- Electrotransport properties of ions in aqueous solutions of H2SeO4 and Na2SeO4.
Vlaev, L. V.; Nikolova, M. M.; Gospodinov, G. G. // Journal of Structural Chemistry; Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p633
Coefficients of self-diffusion, absolute speeds of movement of ions and the activation energy of electrical conductivity are found from the conductance measurements of aqueous solutions of selenic acid and sodium selenate at different concentrations in a temperature range of 288ï¿½318 K. Both...
- Interaction of L-cysteine with selenious and selenic acids: A study by the density functional theory method.
Pankratov, A. N.; Bychkov, N. A.; Tsivileva, O. M. // Journal of Structural Chemistry; Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p9
Using the density functional theory method at the B3LYP/6-31G( d,p) theory level, the formation of hydrogen bonded complexes of L-cysteine with selenious and selenic acids is studied. In both cases, complexes formed through the carboxyl group of cysteine mostly arise, their enthalpy of formation...
- Silver Recovery from Spent Photographic Solutions by Natural Magnetite: Attempts to Estimate the Process Mechanism and Optimal Process Conditions.
Petrova, Tanya M.; Karadjova, Veronika A.; Fachikov, Ludmil; Hristov, Jordan // International Review of Chemical Engineering - Rapid Communicati; May2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p373
Spent solutions from classic photographic processes have been used for cementation of silver onto natural magnetite sand. The effects of the solid phase content, initial pH of the solution, modified by sulphur acid, on the amount of silver recovered have been studied. Some ad hoc experiments...
- Preparation and Structural Characterization of L-Arginine-selenic Acid Addition Compound.
ANJUN LIU; KEZHUANG SUN; ZHEN-YUAN ZHU; YANLI FAN // Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2012, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4819
Seleno-arginine was synthesized using arginine and selenium dioxide and its conventionally chemophysical properties were analyzed. The structure of the product was determined by high performance liquid chromatography, Fourier transform spectrometer, mass spectra and nuclear magnetic resonance...
- Uptake kinetics and translocation of selenite and selenate as affected by iron plaque on root surfaces of rice seedlings.
Huang, Qingqing; Yu, Yao; Wang, Qi; Luo, Zhang; Jiang, Rongfeng; Li, Huafen // Planta; Apr2015, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p907
Main conclusion: Iron plaque on root surfaces greatly influenced selenium uptake and played different roles in selenite and selenate uptake. Iron plaque commonly forms on rice root surfaces under flooded conditions, but little is known about the relationship between iron plaque and selenium (Se)...