Citations with the tag: MANNICH reaction
Results 1 - 50
- 3-Hetero-1,5-Diketones in the Mannich Reaction with Dimethylamine.
Vysotskii, V. I.; Kalinov, S. M.; Savin, K. I.; Shoshin, A. S. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Feb2004, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p311
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the Mannich reaction of 3-hetero-1,5-diketones with dimethylamine, previously published in the "Russian Journal of General Chemistry."
- The Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions in Aqueous Media.
Yadav, G. D. // Chemical Business; Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p15
Describes the achievement of the catalytic asymmetric Mannich-type reactions of a hydrazono ester with silyl enol ethers in aqueous media.
- 2-Amino-5,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-thiazol-4(5H)-one and its spirodioxane compounds in the Mannich reaction.
Ramsh, S.; Ivanenko, A.; Medvedskiy, N.; Lagerev, D.; Lazarev, D.; Belobrzeckaja Costa, L. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p1086
It was found that the aminomethylation of 2-amino-5,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-thiazol-4(5H)-one and its spiro analogs using primary amines is accompanied by cyclization at the amidine fragment of the molecule with annelation of a tetrahydrotriazine ring. When using secondary amines the...
- Solvent effect on the rate of the Mannich reaction of butyraldehyde with formaldehyde.
Marshalok, G. A.; Karpyak, N. M.; Makitra, R. G.; Polyuzhin, I. P. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Sep2006, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p1264
The Mannich reaction of formaldehyde with butyraldehyde and diethylamine in hydrophilic solvents ensuring homogeneity of the medium follows the kinetic relations typical of an irreversible second-order reaction. The rate constants are determined by the ability of solvents to undergo...
- Newer Substituted Benzoxazepinyl-quinazolinones as Potent Antipsychotic and Anticonvulsant Agents.
Bajaj, Kiran; Srivastava, Virendra Kishore; Kumar, Ashok // Drug Research / Arzneimittel-Forschung; Jul2003, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p480
3-Amino-[2'-substitutedaryl-3'-substitutedarylaminomethylene- 2',3'- dihydro- 1',5'- benzoxazepin- 4'- yl]- 2- methyl- quinazolin- 4(3H)- ones 11-18 and 3-ami-no-[2'-substituted aryl-3'-substitutedaryl-azo-2',3'-dihydro-1',5'-benzoxazepin-4'-yl]-2-methyl-quinazolin-4(3H)-ones 19-26 were...
- Reaction on a solid surface ï¿½ A simple, economical, and efficient Mannich reaction of azacrown ethers over graphite.
Sharghi, Hashem; Khalifeh, Reza // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; May2008, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p426
Graphite brings about a rapid Mannich reaction with a range of activated and unactivated phenolic compounds such as p-cresol and p-nitrophenol. The reactions are carried out with azacrown ether and paraformaldehyde in solvent-free conditions at 100 ï¿½C for 20ï¿½30 min. The graphite powder...
- Synthesis and antioxidant activity of aminomethylated 6-methyluracil derivatives.
Chernyshenko, Yu.; Mustafin, A.; Gimadieva, A.; Abdrakhmanov, I.; Gerchikov, A.; Safarova, I. // Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal; Mar2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p123
The Mannich reactions of 6-methyluracil and 5-nitro-6-methyluracil with piperidine, morpholine, and triazole were studied. The antioxidant activities of the Mannich bases were comparable to that of the known antioxidant ionol.
- The Facile and Efficient Three-Component One-Pot Mannich-Type Reaction of Indoles Catalyzed by In(OTf)3 Under Microwave Irradiations.
Prajapati, Dipak; Gadhwal, Sunil; Sarma, Rupam // Letters in Organic Chemistry; Jul2008, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p365
Indium triflate catalysed the three-component one-pot reaction of indole 1 with a heteroimine generated in situ under microwave irradiations and afforded predominately secondary indolyl amines 4 in excellent yields as well as bisindolyl methane 5 in poor yields. The catalyst indium triflate can...
- Synthesis of 2-aminomethoxy-1-benzylsulfanylpentanes.
Mamedbeili, E. G.; Dzhafarov, I. A.; Kochetkov, K. A.; Kyazimova, T. G.; Gasanov, Kh. I.; Alieva, S. T. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Jun2011, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p842
Mannich condensation of 1-benzylsulfanylpentane with equimolar amounts of formaldehyde and secondary amine gave in 3-4 h at 45-50ï¿½C the corresponding 2-aminomethoxy-1-benzylsulfanylpentanes in 72-76% yield.
- BiossÃntese de algumas bases de Mannich.
Aranha, Bruna S. D. R.; Domingues, Nelson L. C.; Rinaldi, Andrelson W. // Orbital: The Electronic Journal of Chemistry; Apr2012 Supplement, Vol. 4, p108
No abstract available.
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial Activities of 6-Acyl-3-piperazinomethyl-2- benzoxazolinones.
Gökhan, Nesrin; Erdo&gcaron;an, Hakki; Durlu, N. Tu&gcaron;ba; Demirdamar, Rümeysa; Özalp, Meral // Drug Research / Arzneimittel-Forschung (Editio Cantor Verlag fur; Feb2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p114
In this study, 16 new 6-difluorobenzoyl-3-piperazinomethyl-2-benzoxazolinones were synthesized by Mannich reaction. Their chemical structures were proven by IR, [SUP1]H-NMR and elemental analysis. The compounds were screened for their analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities. A modified Koster...
- Direct synthesis of phosphinopeptides containing C-terminal Î±-aminoalkylphosphinic acids.
Fanhua Meng; Jiaxi Xu // Amino Acids; Jul2010, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p533
A series of phosphinopeptides containing C-terminal Î±-aminoalkylphosphinic acids were prepared in good yields directly in one-pot reactions of 2-( N-benzoxycarbonylamino)alkanamides/peptide amides, aldehydes, and aryldichlorophosphines, followed by hydrolysis. In the current method, the...
- Hydride adducts of dinitroquinolines in multicomponent Mannich reaction.
Medvedeva, A.; Yakunina, I.; Atroshchenko, Yu.; Shumskii, A.; Blokhin, I. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Nov2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1733
Dinitro derivatives of 8-oxyquinoline, 8-oxyquinaldine, and 3,4-dihydroquinolin-2-one when reacted with NaBH form hydride Ïƒ-adducts that are involved into a multicomponent Mannich reaction affording pyridoazabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane.
- Synthesis and properties of N-(2-ethoxyethyl) piperidine derivatives of anabasine.
Kabdraisova, A. Zh.; Faskhutdinov, M. F.; Yu, V. K.; Praliev, K. D.; Fomicheva, E. E.; Shin, S. N.; Berlin, K. D. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds; Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p437
The synthesis and pharmacological activity of ethers of 1-(2-ethoxyethyl)-4-[3-anabasin-1-yl-1-prop-1-ynyl]piperidin-4-ol were described.
- Spirocyclohexadienones: VIII. 1-R-3,3-Dimethyl-2-azaspiro[5.5]undeca-1,7,10-trien-9-ones.
Glushkov, V. A.; Vetoshkina, T. N.; Kolgashev, D. V.; Maiorova, O. A.; Shurov, S. N.; Shklyaev, Yu. V. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p1131
1-R-3,3-Dimethyl-2-azaspiro[5.5]undeca-1,7,10-trien-9-ones were synthesized by condensation of 4-( p-methoxyphenyl)-2-methylbutan-2-ol with nitriles RCN in the presence of a concn. sulfuric acid.
- Study on Preparation of Two Derivatives of Bergenin and Their Analgesic Activity.
ZHANG Shao-xiang; ZHAO Yong-na; ZHAO Qing; ZOU Cheng; SUN Ke; WANG Ji-Liang // Natural Product Research & Development; Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p527
This paper studied the preparation of two derivatives of bergenin and their analgesic activity. Selective sulfonylation and Mannich reaction of bergenin were carried out respectively and two derivatives were obtained. Two products' analgesic effects were observed by employing the writhing test...
- N-alkylation of azoles disubstituted acetamides under microwave and Mannich reaction conditions.
Rajput, Ambarsing P.; Gore, Rambhau P. // Der Pharma Chemica; 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2222
The N-alkylation of some secondary amides, 2-(1H-azol-1-yl)-N-(substituted phenyl) acetamides, was carried out under different conditions basic, microwave and Mannich reaction. The attempts of alkylation of secondary amides using strong bases were unsuccessful. These prompted us to apply...
- N, Nâ€²-diethyl-1,3-propanediamine in the dihydroquercetin aminomethylation reaction.
Nifant'ev, E.; Mosyurov, S.; Kukhareva, T.; Vasyanina, L. // Doklady Chemistry; Aug2013, Vol. 451 Issue 2, p197
The article discusses the synthetic features of dihydroquercetin aminomethylation with the involvement of N,N'-diethyl-1,3-propanediamine. It mentions that the participation of components of the Mannich reaction in synthesis conditions markedly effect the reaction course and product yields. It...
- Research on preparation of modified polyacrylamide-gel and its performance of removing lead from aqueous solution.
Yang-zhi Zhu; Zhen Li; Jian Liu // Journal of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Research; 2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p964
According to the Mannich-Reaction, a kind of chelating hydrogel grafted with dithizone was prepared from polyacrylam (PAM), formaldehyde and dithizone. And the optimum adsorption condition of disposing Pb (II) from aqueous solution was studied. The result indicated that at 30Â°C, pH=6-7,0.5g...
- Silzic (ZnCI2/SiO2) as a New and Recyclable Zinc (II) Catalyst for One--pot Three-component Syntheses of Î²-aminocarbonyl Compounds under Solvent-free Conditions.
Jafari, Abbas Ali; Moradgholi, Fatemeh // Acta Chimica Slovenica; 2009, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p744
Silzic (ZnCl2/SiO2) is an efficient and recyclable catalyst for one-pot three-component coupling reaction of aldehydes, amines and ketones to produce the corresponding Î²-aminocarbonyl compounds in high yields under solvent-free conditions. The advantages of this protocol are high yields, mild...
- Synthesis and Structure of Derivatives of 9-(2-Oxopropyl)-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azabicylo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-ones.
Yakunina, I. E.; Shakhkeldyan, I. V.; Atroshenko, Yu. M.; Borbulevich, O. Ya.; Nesterov, V. V.; Kopyshev, M. B.; Troitskii, N. A.; Efremov, Yu. A.; Alifanova, E. N.; Subbotin, V. A. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Feb2004, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p239
A number of 3-R-9-(2-oxopropyl)-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azsbicyclo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-ones was synthesized by Mannich reaction involving Yanovsky adduct of 2,4-dinitronaphthol. It was established by molecular spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction analysis that the piperidine ring in these compounds...
- Heterocyclization of Oximes of 3,5-Dimethyl(1,3,5-trimethyl)-2,6-diphenylpiperid-4-ones and N-Benzylpyrrolid-3-ones with Acetylene in a Superbasic Medium.
Voskressensky, L. G.; Borisova, T. N.; Varlamov, A. V. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Mar2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p326
It has been established that on heterocyclization of 3,5-dimethyl-2,6-diphenylpiperid-4-one oxime with acetylene in a superbasic medium migration of the 3a-CH3 group to the anionic nitrogen atom occurs, leading to the formation of...
- Synthesis of new derivatives of pyrido[1,2- a]triazine.
Dotsenko, V.; Krivokolysko, S.; Litvinov, V. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p517
The article discusses the synthesis of pyrido[1,2-a]triazine derivatives from 6-amino-4-(het)aryl-2-thioxopyridine-3,5-dicarbonitriles. 6-amino-4-(het)aryl-2-thioxopyridine-3,5-dicarbonitriles are readily accessible by the reaction of arylmethylenemalonitriles with cyanothioacetamide under...
- Synthesis of N-substituted 9-[2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-oxoethyl]-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azabicyclo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-ones.
Yakunina, I.; Atroshchenko, Yu.; Shahkheldyan, I.; Kobrakov, K.; Troizkiy, N.; Boikova, O. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Sep2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p1174
Aminomethylation has been accomplished of the anionic Yanovskii adduct of 2,4-dinitronaphthol and 3,4-dimethylenedioxyacetophenone. The structure of the 3-substituted 9-[2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-oxoethyl]-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azabicylo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-one was determined by...
- Methyl nitroacetate and 3-nitropropionate in the synthesis of hexahydropyrimidines and piperidines.
Shakirov, R. R.; Dokichev, T. V.; Biglova, R. Z.; Vlasova, N. M.; Baibulatova, N. Z.; Talipov, R. F. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p43
Treatment of methyl nitroacetate and 3-nitropropionate with formaldehyde and primary amines under Mannich reaction conditions gives 5-nitrohexahydropyrimidines. In the case of methyl nitroacetate both the 5-nitrohexahydropyrimidine and isomeric...
- Synthesis of derivatives of 3,5,7,11-tetraaza-tricyclo[7.3.1.02,7]tridec-2-ene-8-selenone.
Frolov, K. A.; Dotsenko, V. V.; Krivokolysko, S. G.; Litvinov, V. P. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Dec2010, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p1142
The article offers information on the synthesis of derivatives of 3,5,7,11-tetraaza-tricyclo tridec-2-ene-8-selenone. It states that through the method 1,4-dihydropyridine- 2-selenolate 1 undergoes the Mannich reaction with primary amines 2 in the presence of excess formaldehyde to give...
- Mannich Condensation of 3,3,5-Trimethylcyclohexanone and Its Oxime.
Koval'skaya, S. S.; Kozlov, N. G.; Tkachev, A. V. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p1836
Mannich condensation of 3,3,5-trimethylcyclohexanone with paraformaldehyde and dimethylamine or benzylamine hydrochloride involves both activated methylene group in the initial ketone to give compounds with equatorial aminomethyl substituent. The major isomer is that formed by addition at the...
- Specific example of the mannich reaction in the series of 5-acetyl-6-aminoacenaphthene and its derivatives.
Antonov, A.; Tyurin, R.; Minyaeva, L.; Mezheritskii, V. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p998
Reactions of 5-acetyl-6-aminoacenaphthene and 5-acetyl-6-acetylaminoacenaphthene with aromatic aldehydes under conditions of base and acid catalysis gave derivatives of a new peri-fused heterocyclic system, 2,3,7,8-tetrahydroacenaphtho[5,6- bc]azepin-4(1 H)-ones.
- Multicomponent Reactions Catalyzed by Lanthanides.
Tambade, Pawan J.; Patil, Yogesh P.; Bhanage, Bhalchandra M. // Current Organic Chemistry; Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p1805
This review covers some important developments in the field of multicomponent reactions catalyzed by lanthanides. Various aspects of well known multicomponent reactions such as Biginelli, Hantzsch synthesis, Ugi reaction, Mannich reaction, Povarov reaction, Kabachnik-Fields reaction and other...
- Recent Developments in Nucleophilic Radical Addition to Imines: the Key Role of Transition Metals and the New Porta Radical-Type Version of the Mannich and Strecker Reactions.
Pastori, Nadia; Gambarotti, Cristian; Punta, Carlo // Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry; Aug2009, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p184
This review summarizes the interesting results obtained during the last decade in the radical aminoalkylation of a wide range of nucleophilic radicals (deriving from hydrocarbons, ethers, alcohols, halogenated derivatives and amides) promoted by transition metals. We focus on the two main...
- One-pot three-component Mannich reaction catalyzed by iodine under solvent-free conditions.
Gang, Li; Ruiling, Long; Jiangli, Yang // Kinetics & Catalysis; May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p397
One-pot three-component Mannich reactions of ketones with aromatic aldehydes and aromatic amines are effectively catalyzed by molecular iodine at room temperature under solvent-free conditions to afford the corresponding ï¿½-amino carbonyl compounds with moderate to excellent yields. The...
- Ionic liquid catalyzed multicomponent synthesis of 3,4- dihydro-3-substituted-2H-naphtho[2,1-e][1,3]oxazine derivatives.
Kategaonkar, Amol H.; Sonar, Swapnil S.; Shelke, Kiran F.; Shingate, Bapurao B.; Shingare, Murlidhar S. // Organic Communications; 2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
An efficient and novel one-pot synthesis of 3,4-dihydro-3-substituted-2H-naphtho[2,1-e][1,3]oxazine derivatives from 1-naphthol, various anilines and formalin at room temperature stirring. The six-membered N,Oheterocyclic skeleton was constructed via 1-benzyl-3-methyl imidazolium hydrogen...
- Accelerated syntheses of amine-bis(phenol) ligands in polyethylene glycol or ï¿½on waterï¿½ under microwave irradiation.
Kerton, Francesca M.; Holloway, Stacey; Power, Angela; Soper, R. Graeme; Sheridan, Kristina; Lynam, Jason M.; Whitwood, Adrian C.; Willans, Charlotte E. // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; May2008, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p435
Pure amine-bis(phenol) ligands are readily accessible in high yield, often >90%, when the Mannich condensation reactions are performed ï¿½on waterï¿½ or in poly(ethyleneglycol) (PEG). Microwave-assisted synthesis dramatically reduces the time and energy required to prepare these molecules,...
- 4H-Pyran-4-one derivatives:; leading molecule for preparation of compounds with antimycobacterial potential.
Us, Demet; G�rdal, Ece; Berk, Barkin; �ktem, Sinem; Kocag�z, Tanil; �aglayan, Berrak; Kurnaz, Isil Aksan; Erol, Dilek Demir // Turkish Journal of Chemistry; 2009, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p803
A series of 3-hydroxy-6-methyl-2-((4-substitutedpiperazin-1-yl)methyl)-4H-pyran-4-one structured compounds were synthesized by reacting 5-hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one with suitable piperazine derivatives using Mannich reaction conditions. Antibacterial activities of the compounds for E. coli,...
- One-pot three-component Mannich-type reaction catalyzed by trifluoromethanesulfonic acid in water.
Li, Gang; Wu, Hankui; Wang, Zhiyong; Wang, Xianli // Kinetics & Catalysis; Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p89
One-pot three-component Mannich-type reaction of ketones, aldehydes and amines was efficiently catalyzed by liquid trifluoromethanesulfonic acid in water at ambient temperature. The high yield of corresponding ï¿½-amino ketones compounds were achieved. The proposed method is mild, green,...
- Mannich reaction in the calyxresorcinarenes series containing organophosphorus fragments on the lower molecule rim.
Knyazeva, I. R.; Sadykova, Yu. M.; Burilov, A. R.; Pudovik, M. A.; Konovalov, A. I. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Nov2009, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p2456
The article presents a study on the mannich reaction to the calyxresorcinarenes series containing organophosphorus fragments on the lower molecule rim. The researchers found out the effectiveness of these extracting agents for ions of lanthanum group of metals from acidic solutions. Their aim...
- Tandem Isomerization-Mannich Reactions from Allylic Alcohols and their Use for the Preparation of Four Diastereoisomers of 1-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Phenyloctan-3-ol.
Cao, Hai T.; Roisnel, Thierry; Grée, René // Letters in Organic Chemistry; Sep2009, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p507
The tandem isomerization-Mannich reaction of octen-3-ol and benzylidene N-sulfonyl imine affords the corresponding Î²-aminoketones in good yields. Diastereoselective reduction, followed by the deprotection of the primary amine, gives the expected 1-amino-2-methyl-1-phenyloctan-3-ol derivatives...
- SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF NOVEL PYRAZOLONE DERIVATIVES.
Shah, P. J.; Patel, B. P.; Patel, H. S. // Journal of the University of Chemical Technology & Metallurgy; Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p257
Mannich reaction of various ethyl-2-substituted phenyl hydrazono-3-oxobutyrates (2a-h) with furan-2-carbohydrazide (3) afforded 1-(furan-2-caronyl)-3-methyl-4-(2-phenyl hydrazono)-1H-pyrazol-5(4H)-one (4a-h). The structures of all these compounds (4a-h) were recognized on the basis of analytical...
- Recent progress in the asymmetric Mannich reaction.
Cai Xiao-Hua; Guo Hui; Xie Bing // European Journal of Chemistry; Jun2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p258
The asymmetric Mannich reaction is one of the most useful carbon-carbon bond forming reactions for the synthesis of chiral molecules containing nitrogen. The resulting Î²-amino carbonyl compounds are valuable synthons in the preparation of many natural products with useful biological...
- Synthesis of (pyrrolidin-1-yl- and morpholinoalkyl)phosphonic acids.
Baltser, A. E.; Shukan, I. V.; Barskova, E. N. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Aug2009, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p1273
The article presents a study which examines the aminoalkylation of phosphonic acid with pyrrolidine and morpholine Mannich reaction. It states that the study used formaldehyde, acetone, or methyl ethyl ketone as carbonyl component in the process of aminoalkylation of phosphonic acid. The article...
- Mannich reaction in the synthesis of N,S-containing heterocycles. 16.*Synthesis of derivatives of tetra-hydropyrido[1,2- a][1,3,5]triazine and 5,6,12,13-tetra-hydro-1 H,8 H-dipyrido[1,2- a:1',2'- e][1,3,5,7]tetrazocine.
Dotsenko, V.; Suikov, S.; Pekhtereva, T.; Krivokolysko, S. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Oct2013, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p1009
The aminomethylation of 6-amino-4-aryl-2-thioxo-1,2-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarbonitriles by the action of primary amines and an excess of formaldehyde under conditions of base catalysis was studied. It was found that the structure and yields of the products depend largely on the structure of the...
- SÃntese de alguns derivados de Î²-aminocetÃ´nicos via reaÃ§Ã£o de Mannich utilizando biocatalisadores.
Lima, Ana Claudia S.; da Silva, Erica Cristina; Rizzo, Paula Vanessa S.; Darbem, Mariana P.; Winck, Cristiane R.; Rinaldi, Andrelson W.; de Campos Domingues, Nelson Luis // Orbital: The Electronic Journal of Chemistry; Apr2012 Supplement, Vol. 4, p110
No abstract available.
- Synthesis of new heterocyclic system, pyrido[3,2- e][1,3]thiazine by mannich reaction.
Dyachenko, V.; Nikishin, A.; Dyachenko, A. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Aug2012, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p1135
The article presents a study which examines the chemical synthesis of heterocyclic system pyrido[3,2-e] [1,3] thiazine through Mannich reaction. The study uses Mannich reaction in the syntheses of triazolo[3,4-b]-1,3,5-thiadiazines, pyrido[1,2-a]-1,3,5-triazines, and...
- Asymmetric organocatalytic mannich reaction of 1-aryl-2,2,2-trifluoroethylidenecarbamic acid derivatives with acetone.
Golovach, N.; Tkachuk, V.; Sukach, V.; Vovk, M. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Sep2012, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p1187
Mannich reactions of ethyl 1-aryl-2,2,2-trifluoroethylidenecarbamates and ureas with acetone in the presence of L-proline gave 1-aryl-3-oxo-1-(trifluoromethyl)butylcarbamates and ureas with an enantiomeric excess of 24-54%.
- Ethane-1,2-diaminium hydrogen sulfate: recyclable organocatalyst for one-pot synthesis of Î²-amino ketones by a three-component Mannich reaction.
Bahrami, Kiumars; Khodaei, Mohammad Mehdi; Mohammadi, Masoumeh; Babajani, Nasrin // Journal of Chemical Research; Apr2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p223
Ethane-1,2-diaminium hydrogen sulfate was synthesised and characterised by NMR and elemental analysis techniques, and found to exhibit high catalytic efficiency towards one-pot Mannich-type reactions of ketones with aromatic aldehydes and aromatic amines in ethanol. This method has the...
- Highly anti- anti selective synthesis of bis-Î²-amino ketones via three-component direct Mannich-type reaction of terephthalaldehyde catalyzed by ZrOClÂ·8HO.
Eftekhari-Sis, Bagher; Saraei, Mahnaz; Bonyad-Bagheri, Mohammad // Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society (Springer Science & Busi; Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p421
At room temperature, zirconium oxychloride (ZrOClÂ·8HO) efficiently catalyzes the direct Mannich-type reaction of a variety of in situ generated bis-imines using terephthalaldehyde and anilines with ketones in a three-component reaction at room temperature. The reaction proceeds rapidly and...
- Calixresorcinols functionalized with amino acid residues.
Shatalova, N. I.; Gavrilova, E. L.; Sidorov, N. A.; Burilovb, A. R.; Pudovik, M. A.; Krasil'nikova, E. A.; Konovalov, A. I. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Jul2009, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p1494
By the Mannich reaction in ternary systems calixresorcinol-amino acid (amino acid ester, amino acid ester hydrochloride)-formaldehyde calixresorcinols were obtained functionalized on the upper molecule rim by amino acid residues.
- Synthesis of 21-(dimethylamino)methyl N-confused porphyrin derivatives by Mannich reaction.
Liu, Bin; Li, Xiaofang; Wang, Mengting; Zeng, Rongjin // Journal of Chemical Research; Dec2013, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p764
The 21-(dimethylamino)methyl N-confused porphyrin derivatives were synthesised by the Mannich reaction of dimethylmethyleneimmonium chloride and N-confused porphyrin. The reaction took place regioselectively in the inner carbon of the inverted pyrrole of N-confused porphyrins.
- Nano ZrO2: an efficient, recyclable, and inexpensive catalyst for diastereoselective three-component Mannich reactions.
Abaee, M. Saeed; Akbarzadeh, Elahe; Shockravi, Abbas; Mojtahedi, Mohammad M.; Khavasi, Hamid Reza // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; Jul2014, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p659
A facile procedure is developed for the three-component Mannich reactions of several heterocyclic, homocyclic, and acyclic ketones by using catalytic quantities of nano ZrO2. As a result, the starting ketones undergo rapid reactions with a variety of aromatic aldehydes and aniline derivatives at...
- New tertiary aminomethylphenols having an isobornyl substituent.
Buralev, E. V.; Chukicheva, I. Yu.; Suponitskii, K. Yu.; Kuchin, A. V. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Jul2008, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1411
New tertiary aminomethylphenols having an isobornyl fragment in the ortho position with respect to the phenolic hydroxy group were synthesized by the Mannich reaction.