Citations with the tag: MANNICH reaction
Results 1 - 50
- 3-Hetero-1,5-Diketones in the Mannich Reaction with Dimethylamine.
Vysotskii, V. I.; Kalinov, S. M.; Savin, K. I.; Shoshin, A. S. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Feb2004, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p311
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the Mannich reaction of 3-hetero-1,5-diketones with dimethylamine, previously published in the "Russian Journal of General Chemistry."
- The Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions in Aqueous Media.
Yadav, G. D. // Chemical Business; Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p15
Describes the achievement of the catalytic asymmetric Mannich-type reactions of a hydrazono ester with silyl enol ethers in aqueous media.
- 2-Amino-5,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-thiazol-4(5H)-one and its spirodioxane compounds in the Mannich reaction.
Ramsh, S.; Ivanenko, A.; Medvedskiy, N.; Lagerev, D.; Lazarev, D.; Belobrzeckaja Costa, L. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p1086
It was found that the aminomethylation of 2-amino-5,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-thiazol-4(5H)-one and its spiro analogs using primary amines is accompanied by cyclization at the amidine fragment of the molecule with annelation of a tetrahydrotriazine ring. When using secondary amines the...
- Solvent effect on the rate of the Mannich reaction of butyraldehyde with formaldehyde.
Marshalok, G. A.; Karpyak, N. M.; Makitra, R. G.; Polyuzhin, I. P. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Sep2006, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p1264
The Mannich reaction of formaldehyde with butyraldehyde and diethylamine in hydrophilic solvents ensuring homogeneity of the medium follows the kinetic relations typical of an irreversible second-order reaction. The rate constants are determined by the ability of solvents to undergo...
- Newer Substituted Benzoxazepinyl-quinazolinones as Potent Antipsychotic and Anticonvulsant Agents.
Bajaj, Kiran; Srivastava, Virendra Kishore; Kumar, Ashok // Drug Research / Arzneimittel-Forschung; Jul2003, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p480
3-Amino-[2'-substitutedaryl-3'-substitutedarylaminomethylene- 2',3'- dihydro- 1',5'- benzoxazepin- 4'- yl]- 2- methyl- quinazolin- 4(3H)- ones 11-18 and 3-ami-no-[2'-substituted aryl-3'-substitutedaryl-azo-2',3'-dihydro-1',5'-benzoxazepin-4'-yl]-2-methyl-quinazolin-4(3H)-ones 19-26 were...
- Reaction on a solid surface ï¿½ A simple, economical, and efficient Mannich reaction of azacrown ethers over graphite.
Sharghi, Hashem; Khalifeh, Reza // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; May2008, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p426
Graphite brings about a rapid Mannich reaction with a range of activated and unactivated phenolic compounds such as p-cresol and p-nitrophenol. The reactions are carried out with azacrown ether and paraformaldehyde in solvent-free conditions at 100 ï¿½C for 20ï¿½30 min. The graphite powder...
- Synthesis and antioxidant activity of aminomethylated 6-methyluracil derivatives.
Chernyshenko, Yu.; Mustafin, A.; Gimadieva, A.; Abdrakhmanov, I.; Gerchikov, A.; Safarova, I. // Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal; Mar2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p123
The Mannich reactions of 6-methyluracil and 5-nitro-6-methyluracil with piperidine, morpholine, and triazole were studied. The antioxidant activities of the Mannich bases were comparable to that of the known antioxidant ionol.
- The Facile and Efficient Three-Component One-Pot Mannich-Type Reaction of Indoles Catalyzed by In(OTf)3 Under Microwave Irradiations.
Prajapati, Dipak; Gadhwal, Sunil; Sarma, Rupam // Letters in Organic Chemistry; Jul2008, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p365
Indium triflate catalysed the three-component one-pot reaction of indole 1 with a heteroimine generated in situ under microwave irradiations and afforded predominately secondary indolyl amines 4 in excellent yields as well as bisindolyl methane 5 in poor yields. The catalyst indium triflate can...
- Synthesis of 2-aminomethoxy-1-benzylsulfanylpentanes.
Mamedbeili, E. G.; Dzhafarov, I. A.; Kochetkov, K. A.; Kyazimova, T. G.; Gasanov, Kh. I.; Alieva, S. T. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Jun2011, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p842
Mannich condensation of 1-benzylsulfanylpentane with equimolar amounts of formaldehyde and secondary amine gave in 3-4 h at 45-50ï¿½C the corresponding 2-aminomethoxy-1-benzylsulfanylpentanes in 72-76% yield.
- BiossÃntese de algumas bases de Mannich.
Aranha, Bruna S. D. R.; Domingues, Nelson L. C.; Rinaldi, Andrelson W. // Orbital: The Electronic Journal of Chemistry; Apr2012 Supplement, Vol. 4, p108
No abstract available.
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial Activities of 6-Acyl-3-piperazinomethyl-2- benzoxazolinones.
Gökhan, Nesrin; Erdo&gcaron;an, Hakki; Durlu, N. Tu&gcaron;ba; Demirdamar, Rümeysa; Özalp, Meral // Drug Research / Arzneimittel-Forschung (Editio Cantor Verlag fur; Feb2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p114
In this study, 16 new 6-difluorobenzoyl-3-piperazinomethyl-2-benzoxazolinones were synthesized by Mannich reaction. Their chemical structures were proven by IR, [SUP1]H-NMR and elemental analysis. The compounds were screened for their analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities. A modified Koster...
- Direct synthesis of phosphinopeptides containing C-terminal Î±-aminoalkylphosphinic acids.
Fanhua Meng; Jiaxi Xu // Amino Acids; Jul2010, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p533
A series of phosphinopeptides containing C-terminal Î±-aminoalkylphosphinic acids were prepared in good yields directly in one-pot reactions of 2-( N-benzoxycarbonylamino)alkanamides/peptide amides, aldehydes, and aryldichlorophosphines, followed by hydrolysis. In the current method, the...
- Hydride adducts of dinitroquinolines in multicomponent Mannich reaction.
Medvedeva, A.; Yakunina, I.; Atroshchenko, Yu.; Shumskii, A.; Blokhin, I. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Nov2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1733
Dinitro derivatives of 8-oxyquinoline, 8-oxyquinaldine, and 3,4-dihydroquinolin-2-one when reacted with NaBH form hydride Ïƒ-adducts that are involved into a multicomponent Mannich reaction affording pyridoazabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane.
- Synthesis and properties of N-(2-ethoxyethyl) piperidine derivatives of anabasine.
Kabdraisova, A. Zh.; Faskhutdinov, M. F.; Yu, V. K.; Praliev, K. D.; Fomicheva, E. E.; Shin, S. N.; Berlin, K. D. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds; Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p437
The synthesis and pharmacological activity of ethers of 1-(2-ethoxyethyl)-4-[3-anabasin-1-yl-1-prop-1-ynyl]piperidin-4-ol were described.
- Spirocyclohexadienones: VIII. 1-R-3,3-Dimethyl-2-azaspiro[5.5]undeca-1,7,10-trien-9-ones.
Glushkov, V. A.; Vetoshkina, T. N.; Kolgashev, D. V.; Maiorova, O. A.; Shurov, S. N.; Shklyaev, Yu. V. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p1131
1-R-3,3-Dimethyl-2-azaspiro[5.5]undeca-1,7,10-trien-9-ones were synthesized by condensation of 4-( p-methoxyphenyl)-2-methylbutan-2-ol with nitriles RCN in the presence of a concn. sulfuric acid.
- N, Nâ€²-diethyl-1,3-propanediamine in the dihydroquercetin aminomethylation reaction.
Nifant'ev, E.; Mosyurov, S.; Kukhareva, T.; Vasyanina, L. // Doklady Chemistry; Aug2013, Vol. 451 Issue 2, p197
The article discusses the synthetic features of dihydroquercetin aminomethylation with the involvement of N,N'-diethyl-1,3-propanediamine. It mentions that the participation of components of the Mannich reaction in synthesis conditions markedly effect the reaction course and product yields. It...
- Silzic (ZnCI2/SiO2) as a New and Recyclable Zinc (II) Catalyst for One--pot Three-component Syntheses of Î²-aminocarbonyl Compounds under Solvent-free Conditions.
Jafari, Abbas Ali; Moradgholi, Fatemeh // Acta Chimica Slovenica; 2009, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p744
Silzic (ZnCl2/SiO2) is an efficient and recyclable catalyst for one-pot three-component coupling reaction of aldehydes, amines and ketones to produce the corresponding Î²-aminocarbonyl compounds in high yields under solvent-free conditions. The advantages of this protocol are high yields, mild...
- Research on preparation of modified polyacrylamide-gel and its performance of removing lead from aqueous solution.
Yang-zhi Zhu; Zhen Li; Jian Liu // Journal of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Research; 2014, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p964
According to the Mannich-Reaction, a kind of chelating hydrogel grafted with dithizone was prepared from polyacrylam (PAM), formaldehyde and dithizone. And the optimum adsorption condition of disposing Pb (II) from aqueous solution was studied. The result indicated that at 30Â°C, pH=6-7,0.5g...
- Study on Preparation of Two Derivatives of Bergenin and Their Analgesic Activity.
ZHANG Shao-xiang; ZHAO Yong-na; ZHAO Qing; ZOU Cheng; SUN Ke; WANG Ji-Liang // Natural Product Research & Development; Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p527
This paper studied the preparation of two derivatives of bergenin and their analgesic activity. Selective sulfonylation and Mannich reaction of bergenin were carried out respectively and two derivatives were obtained. Two products' analgesic effects were observed by employing the writhing test...
- N-alkylation of azoles disubstituted acetamides under microwave and Mannich reaction conditions.
Rajput, Ambarsing P.; Gore, Rambhau P. // Der Pharma Chemica; 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2222
The N-alkylation of some secondary amides, 2-(1H-azol-1-yl)-N-(substituted phenyl) acetamides, was carried out under different conditions basic, microwave and Mannich reaction. The attempts of alkylation of secondary amides using strong bases were unsuccessful. These prompted us to apply...
- Heterocyclization of Oximes of 3,5-Dimethyl(1,3,5-trimethyl)-2,6-diphenylpiperid-4-ones and N-Benzylpyrrolid-3-ones with Acetylene in a Superbasic Medium.
Voskressensky, L. G.; Borisova, T. N.; Varlamov, A. V. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Mar2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p326
It has been established that on heterocyclization of 3,5-dimethyl-2,6-diphenylpiperid-4-one oxime with acetylene in a superbasic medium migration of the 3a-CH3 group to the anionic nitrogen atom occurs, leading to the formation of...
- Synthesis of new derivatives of pyrido[1,2- a]triazine.
Dotsenko, V.; Krivokolysko, S.; Litvinov, V. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p517
The article discusses the synthesis of pyrido[1,2-a]triazine derivatives from 6-amino-4-(het)aryl-2-thioxopyridine-3,5-dicarbonitriles. 6-amino-4-(het)aryl-2-thioxopyridine-3,5-dicarbonitriles are readily accessible by the reaction of arylmethylenemalonitriles with cyanothioacetamide under...
- Synthesis of N-substituted 9-[2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-oxoethyl]-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azabicyclo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-ones.
Yakunina, I.; Atroshchenko, Yu.; Shahkheldyan, I.; Kobrakov, K.; Troizkiy, N.; Boikova, O. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Sep2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p1174
Aminomethylation has been accomplished of the anionic Yanovskii adduct of 2,4-dinitronaphthol and 3,4-dimethylenedioxyacetophenone. The structure of the 3-substituted 9-[2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-oxoethyl]-1,5-dinitro-7,8-benzo-3-azabicylo[3.3.1]non-7-en-6-one was determined by...
- Methyl nitroacetate and 3-nitropropionate in the synthesis of hexahydropyrimidines and piperidines.
Shakirov, R. R.; Dokichev, T. V.; Biglova, R. Z.; Vlasova, N. M.; Baibulatova, N. Z.; Talipov, R. F. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p43
Treatment of methyl nitroacetate and 3-nitropropionate with formaldehyde and primary amines under Mannich reaction conditions gives 5-nitrohexahydropyrimidines. In the case of methyl nitroacetate both the 5-nitrohexahydropyrimidine and isomeric...
- Synthesis of derivatives of 3,5,7,11-tetraaza-tricyclo[7.3.1.02,7]tridec-2-ene-8-selenone.
Frolov, K. A.; Dotsenko, V. V.; Krivokolysko, S. G.; Litvinov, V. P. // Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds; Dec2010, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p1142
The article offers information on the synthesis of derivatives of 3,5,7,11-tetraaza-tricyclo tridec-2-ene-8-selenone. It states that through the method 1,4-dihydropyridine- 2-selenolate 1 undergoes the Mannich reaction with primary amines 2 in the presence of excess formaldehyde to give...
- Specific example of the mannich reaction in the series of 5-acetyl-6-aminoacenaphthene and its derivatives.
Antonov, A.; Tyurin, R.; Minyaeva, L.; Mezheritskii, V. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p998
Reactions of 5-acetyl-6-aminoacenaphthene and 5-acetyl-6-acetylaminoacenaphthene with aromatic aldehydes under conditions of base and acid catalysis gave derivatives of a new peri-fused heterocyclic system, 2,3,7,8-tetrahydroacenaphtho[5,6- bc]azepin-4(1 H)-ones.
- Multicomponent Reactions Catalyzed by Lanthanides.
Tambade, Pawan J.; Patil, Yogesh P.; Bhanage, Bhalchandra M. // Current Organic Chemistry; Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p1805
This review covers some important developments in the field of multicomponent reactions catalyzed by lanthanides. Various aspects of well known multicomponent reactions such as Biginelli, Hantzsch synthesis, Ugi reaction, Mannich reaction, Povarov reaction, Kabachnik-Fields reaction and other...
- One-pot three-component Mannich reaction catalyzed by iodine under solvent-free conditions.
Gang, Li; Ruiling, Long; Jiangli, Yang // Kinetics & Catalysis; May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p397
One-pot three-component Mannich reactions of ketones with aromatic aldehydes and aromatic amines are effectively catalyzed by molecular iodine at room temperature under solvent-free conditions to afford the corresponding ï¿½-amino carbonyl compounds with moderate to excellent yields. The...
- Ionic liquid catalyzed multicomponent synthesis of 3,4- dihydro-3-substituted-2H-naphtho[2,1-e][1,3]oxazine derivatives.
Kategaonkar, Amol H.; Sonar, Swapnil S.; Shelke, Kiran F.; Shingate, Bapurao B.; Shingare, Murlidhar S. // Organic Communications; 2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
An efficient and novel one-pot synthesis of 3,4-dihydro-3-substituted-2H-naphtho[2,1-e][1,3]oxazine derivatives from 1-naphthol, various anilines and formalin at room temperature stirring. The six-membered N,Oheterocyclic skeleton was constructed via 1-benzyl-3-methyl imidazolium hydrogen...
- Accelerated syntheses of amine-bis(phenol) ligands in polyethylene glycol or ï¿½on waterï¿½ under microwave irradiation.
Kerton, Francesca M.; Holloway, Stacey; Power, Angela; Soper, R. Graeme; Sheridan, Kristina; Lynam, Jason M.; Whitwood, Adrian C.; Willans, Charlotte E. // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; May2008, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p435
Pure amine-bis(phenol) ligands are readily accessible in high yield, often >90%, when the Mannich condensation reactions are performed ï¿½on waterï¿½ or in poly(ethyleneglycol) (PEG). Microwave-assisted synthesis dramatically reduces the time and energy required to prepare these molecules,...
- 4H-Pyran-4-one derivatives:; leading molecule for preparation of compounds with antimycobacterial potential.
Us, Demet; G�rdal, Ece; Berk, Barkin; �ktem, Sinem; Kocag�z, Tanil; �aglayan, Berrak; Kurnaz, Isil Aksan; Erol, Dilek Demir // Turkish Journal of Chemistry; 2009, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p803
A series of 3-hydroxy-6-methyl-2-((4-substitutedpiperazin-1-yl)methyl)-4H-pyran-4-one structured compounds were synthesized by reacting 5-hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one with suitable piperazine derivatives using Mannich reaction conditions. Antibacterial activities of the compounds for E. coli,...
- One-pot three-component Mannich-type reaction catalyzed by trifluoromethanesulfonic acid in water.
Li, Gang; Wu, Hankui; Wang, Zhiyong; Wang, Xianli // Kinetics & Catalysis; Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p89
One-pot three-component Mannich-type reaction of ketones, aldehydes and amines was efficiently catalyzed by liquid trifluoromethanesulfonic acid in water at ambient temperature. The high yield of corresponding ï¿½-amino ketones compounds were achieved. The proposed method is mild, green,...
- Mannich reaction in the calyxresorcinarenes series containing organophosphorus fragments on the lower molecule rim.
Knyazeva, I. R.; Sadykova, Yu. M.; Burilov, A. R.; Pudovik, M. A.; Konovalov, A. I. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Nov2009, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p2456
The article presents a study on the mannich reaction to the calyxresorcinarenes series containing organophosphorus fragments on the lower molecule rim. The researchers found out the effectiveness of these extracting agents for ions of lanthanum group of metals from acidic solutions. Their aim...
- Tandem Isomerization-Mannich Reactions from Allylic Alcohols and their Use for the Preparation of Four Diastereoisomers of 1-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Phenyloctan-3-ol.
Cao, Hai T.; Roisnel, Thierry; Grée, René // Letters in Organic Chemistry; Sep2009, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p507
The tandem isomerization-Mannich reaction of octen-3-ol and benzylidene N-sulfonyl imine affords the corresponding Î²-aminoketones in good yields. Diastereoselective reduction, followed by the deprotection of the primary amine, gives the expected 1-amino-2-methyl-1-phenyloctan-3-ol derivatives...
- Synthesis of (pyrrolidin-1-yl- and morpholinoalkyl)phosphonic acids.
Baltser, A. E.; Shukan, I. V.; Barskova, E. N. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Aug2009, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p1273
The article presents a study which examines the aminoalkylation of phosphonic acid with pyrrolidine and morpholine Mannich reaction. It states that the study used formaldehyde, acetone, or methyl ethyl ketone as carbonyl component in the process of aminoalkylation of phosphonic acid. The article...
- SÃntese de alguns derivados de Î²-aminocetÃ´nicos via reaÃ§Ã£o de Mannich utilizando biocatalisadores.
Lima, Ana Claudia S.; da Silva, Erica Cristina; Rizzo, Paula Vanessa S.; Darbem, Mariana P.; Winck, Cristiane R.; Rinaldi, Andrelson W.; de Campos Domingues, Nelson Luis // Orbital: The Electronic Journal of Chemistry; Apr2012 Supplement, Vol. 4, p110
No abstract available.
- Ethane-1,2-diaminium hydrogen sulfate: recyclable organocatalyst for one-pot synthesis of Î²-amino ketones by a three-component Mannich reaction.
Bahrami, Kiumars; Khodaei, Mohammad Mehdi; Mohammadi, Masoumeh; Babajani, Nasrin // Journal of Chemical Research; Apr2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p223
Ethane-1,2-diaminium hydrogen sulfate was synthesised and characterised by NMR and elemental analysis techniques, and found to exhibit high catalytic efficiency towards one-pot Mannich-type reactions of ketones with aromatic aldehydes and aromatic amines in ethanol. This method has the...
- Highly anti- anti selective synthesis of bis-Î²-amino ketones via three-component direct Mannich-type reaction of terephthalaldehyde catalyzed by ZrOClÂ·8HO.
Eftekhari-Sis, Bagher; Saraei, Mahnaz; Bonyad-Bagheri, Mohammad // Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society (Springer Science & Busi; Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p421
At room temperature, zirconium oxychloride (ZrOClÂ·8HO) efficiently catalyzes the direct Mannich-type reaction of a variety of in situ generated bis-imines using terephthalaldehyde and anilines with ketones in a three-component reaction at room temperature. The reaction proceeds rapidly and...
- Calixresorcinols functionalized with amino acid residues.
Shatalova, N. I.; Gavrilova, E. L.; Sidorov, N. A.; Burilovb, A. R.; Pudovik, M. A.; Krasil'nikova, E. A.; Konovalov, A. I. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Jul2009, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p1494
By the Mannich reaction in ternary systems calixresorcinol-amino acid (amino acid ester, amino acid ester hydrochloride)-formaldehyde calixresorcinols were obtained functionalized on the upper molecule rim by amino acid residues.
- Nano ZrO2: an efficient, recyclable, and inexpensive catalyst for diastereoselective three-component Mannich reactions.
Abaee, M. Saeed; Akbarzadeh, Elahe; Shockravi, Abbas; Mojtahedi, Mohammad M.; Khavasi, Hamid Reza // Canadian Journal of Chemistry; Jul2014, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p659
A facile procedure is developed for the three-component Mannich reactions of several heterocyclic, homocyclic, and acyclic ketones by using catalytic quantities of nano ZrO2. As a result, the starting ketones undergo rapid reactions with a variety of aromatic aldehydes and aniline derivatives at...
- New tertiary aminomethylphenols having an isobornyl substituent.
Buralev, E. V.; Chukicheva, I. Yu.; Suponitskii, K. Yu.; Kuchin, A. V. // Russian Journal of General Chemistry; Jul2008, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1411
New tertiary aminomethylphenols having an isobornyl fragment in the ortho position with respect to the phenolic hydroxy group were synthesized by the Mannich reaction.
- Modified coumarins. 26. Synthesis of angular dihydrooxazinocoumarins from 3-hydroxy[ b,d]pyran-6-one.
Nagorichna, I. V.; Garazd, M. M.; Garazd, Ya. L.; Khilya, V. P. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds; Jan2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p15
N-Substituted angular pyranodihydrobenzoxazines were prepared by condensation of 3-hydroxy-dibenzo[ b,d]pyran-6-one with various primary amines and two equivalents of formaldehyde in the presence of 4-N,N-dimethylaminopyridine as base.
- Mannich synthesis of 3-amino-1-aryl-2-(4-chlorophenyl)-propan-1-ones.
Gevorgyan, G. A.; Avakyan, A. P.; Gasparyan, N. K.; Panosyan, G. A. // Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry; Dec2009, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p1853
The article focuses on the study involving Mannich synthesis of 3-amino-1-aryl-2-(4-chlorophenyl)-propan-1-ones, a chemical reaction involving the chemical compounds, amino ketones. Mannich bases are potential biologically active compoundsAs mentioned, a new series of beta-amino ketones,...
- Proline-catalysed Mannich reactions of acetaldehyde.
Jung Woon Yang; Chandler, Carley; Stadler, Michael; Kampen, Daniela; List, Benjamin // Nature; 3/27/2008, Vol. 452 Issue 7186, p453
Small organic molecules recently emerged as a third class of broadly useful asymmetric catalysts that direct reactions to yield predominantly one chiral product, complementing enzymes and metal complexes. For instance, the amino acid proline and its derivatives are useful for the catalytic...
- Synthesis and biological activity of aminomethylene derivatives of emodin.
Sikharulidze, M.; Vachnadze, V. // Chemistry of Natural Compounds; May2012, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p305
The article presents a study which discusses the synthesis and biological activity of aminomethylene derivatives of emodin. The study uses natural secondary amine alkaloid cytisine as the amine component, Mannich reaction and biological tests to determine the synthesis and activity of...
- Aluminium dodecatungstophosphate (AlPWO)-An efficient catalyst for three-component Mannich reaction in water.
Li, Gang; Long, Ruiling; Yang, Suling; Zhang, Liping // Kinetics & Catalysis; Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p559
One-pot, three-component Mannich reactions of ketones, aldehydes and amines were efficiently catalyzed by AlPWO in water at ambient temperature to give the corresponding Î²-amino ketones in good to excellent yields. The method has the following merits: Firstly, Catalyst AlPWO is non-corrosive...
- Forming all-carbon quaternary stereogenic centres in acyclic systems from alkynes.
Minko, Yury; Pasco, Morgane; Lercher, Lukas; Botoshansky, Mark; Marek, Ilan // Nature; 10/25/2012, Vol. 490 Issue 7421, p522
The formation of all-carbon quaternary stereocentres in acyclic systems is one of the most difficult contemporary challenges in modern synthetic organic chemistry. Particularly challenging is the preparation of all-carbon quaternary stereocentres in aldol adducts; this difficulty is problematic...
- COMPLEXING PROPERTIES OF SILICA GEL-POLYANILINE COMPOSITES WITH GRAFTED HETEROCYCLIC AZO REAGENTS.
Yanovska, E. S.; Ryabchenko, K. V.; Tertykh, V. A.; Kichkiruk, O. Yu. // Chemistry, Physics & Technology of Surface / Khimiya, Fizyka ta ; 2012, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p439
Anchorage of 4-(2-pyridylazo)-resorcinol and 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol on the surface of silicapolyaniline composite has been carried out using the Mannich reaction. Complexing and ion-exchanging properties of the synthesized adsorbents with respect to cationic and anionic forms of transition...
- Synthesis and acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitory activity of some N-substituted-5-chloro-2(3H)-benzoxazolone derivatives.
Soyer, Zeynep; Parlar, Sulunay; Alptuzun, Vildan // Marmara Pharmaceutical Journal; Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
Alzheimer's disease is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder of the central nervous system. Acetylcholinesterase inhibition is one of the proposed mechanisms for treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Currently, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors such as tacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and...
- Mannich Reaction of Secondary Amines, Aldehydes and Alkynes in Water Using Cu/C Nanoparticles as a Heterogeneous Catalyst.
Soyer, Zeynep; Parlar, Sulunay; Alptuzun, Vildan // Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society (Journal of the Iranian ; Feb2011 Supplement, Vol. 8, pS89
No abstract available.