Citations with the tag: FAMILY in Transition (Book)
Results 1 - 6
- Adjusting to unconventional families in a changing world.
Sorensen, Kristen H. // Brigham Young University Law Review; 1991, Vol. 1991 Issue 1, p577
Reviews the book `Family in Transition: Rethinking Marriage, Sexuality, Child Rearing and Family Organization,' by Arlene S., and Jerome H. Skolnick.
- Family in transition--the experience of Swaziland (Book).
Leclerc-Madlala, Suzanne // Society in Transition; 2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p196
Reviews the book "Family in Transition - the Experience of Swaziland."
- FAMILY IN TRANSITION: A STUDY OF 300 YUGOSLAV VILLAGES (Book).
Greenfield, Sidney M. // Social Forces (University of North Carolina Press); Sep67, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p135
Reviews the book "Family in Transition: A Study of 300 Yugoslav Villages," by Vera St. Erlich.
- Family in Transition (Book).
McElrath, Dennis // International Journal of Sociology of the Family; Spring82, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p145
Reviews the book "Family in Transition," 3rd ed., edited by Arlene Skolnick and Jerome H. Skolnick.
- 555 Families: A Socio-Psychological Study of Young Families in Transition.
McElrath, Dennis // New Republic; 6/30/73, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p31
Reviews the book "555 Families: A Socio-Psychological Study of Young Families in Transition," by Ludwig Geisman.
- Gender Vertigo: American Families in Transition (Book).
Coltrane, Scott // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press); Mar99, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p201
Reviews the book "Gender Vertigo: American Families in Transition," by Barbara J. Risman.