High quality essays written by experts on foreign policy and North Korea are presented. Essays discuss the difficulties associated with dealing with North Korea, North Korea's relentless pursuit of nuclear weapons, and various policies directed against North Korea.
Bang Goes Pyongyang.
Focuses on the defense industry of North Korea. Nuclear warheads of North Korea; Foreign aids that helped the North Korean economy; Suggestions on...
North Korea South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis.
Journal of Third World Studies
Reviews the book "North Korea South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis," by John Feffer.
Who is fighting peace in Korea? An undiplomatic history.
World Policy Journal
Looks into history of diplomacy of the United States with North Korea. Security assuances granted by the US to convince an insecure North Korea to...
The Xinjiang Problem (I): Stabilization and Rectification Policies, 1996-98
Chinese Law & Government
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the documents on three major violent disturbances in Hotan, Ili,...
Interpretation of electoral mixed strategies
Social Choice & Welfare
Abstract. In this paper is remarked that "mixed" strategies in games of electoral competition do not need to be interpreted as random moves. There...
On the Campaign Trail
Scholastic News -- Edition 4
Focuses on the coverage of the campaigns of United States presidential candidates by child reporters.
Candidates Can Promise, But They Can't Deliver
Business Journal (Central New York)
Criticizes political candidates for making promises to the American people during their campaigns, but fail to accomplish them once they get elected...
Races to Watch for in November
Presents information on different candidates, Republicans and Democrats from different districts in the United States who are contesting the 2002...
Doubts Over Elections Continue
Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor
Discusses the political and economic situation in Argentina as of February 2003. Inability of the ruling party Partido Justicialista to agree to a...
Comments on the United States Republican and Democratic political conventions for 2000. Discussion on political speeches; Details on the process of...
The madding crowd gathers
Business News New Jersey
Editorial. Examines the impact of the 1999 senatorial elections on businesses in New Jersey. Effect of politicking; Possible candidates;...
Next mayor must think beyond C-town
Crain's Cleveland Business
Identities issues of relevance to local businesses that should be addressed by mayoralty candidates in Cleveland, Ohio. Focus of candidates'...
Political promises will cost us zillions
Crain's Detroit Business
Comments on the promises made by political candidates in the United States. Account of politics as an art of offering programs in order to gain...
DEALIGNMENT, VOLATILITY, AND ELECTORAL GEOGRAPHY
Studies in Comparative International Development
Analyzes dealignment and electoral volatility as geographical components in understanding electoral behavior in European Economic Community countries...
Comments on "Dealignment, Volatility, and Electoral Geography"
Studies in Comparative International Development
Comments on the article 'Dealignment, Volatility, and Electoral Geography,' by Ron Johnston published in the September 1987 issue of 'Studies in...
Government Advertising Placement and the First Amendment: Freedom of the Press Should Outweigh the Rights of the Government As Contractor
Communications & the Law
Outlines issues raised by the claims regarding constitutional doctrines of subsequent punishment of the press for protected expression in lieu of...
It's Green's city officials vs. Bloomberg's academics
Crain's New York Business
Reports on the advisers of two candidates for the New York mayoralty race in New York, New York. Reliance of Democratic candidate Mark Green on...
Document: Convention coverage
Features excerpts from transcripts of interviews with young protesters in Lincoln Park, Chicago, Illinois during the 1968 Chicago Democratic...
North Korea Articles A-Z
- "Elections" Held In North Korea
- 'Pulling a Ronald Reagan': How South Korea Can Defeat the North (The Korea Times, South Korea)
- . . . Next We'll Be Talking About Pyongyang's Great Golfing
- A Chance for Freedom
- A cold shoulder from North Korea
- A measure of two economies
- A New Twist on Mob Rule
- A peninsula divided
- A QUIET DRINK WITH THE AXIS OF EVIL
- A RARE GLIMPSE
- A Second Honeymoon
- A tough, smart deal
- ANALYZE THE MAP
- Bang Goes Pyongyang
- Big Brother's Help
- Bush Gets Little Credit for Diplomatic Victory in Korea
- China's Shifting Role in North Korea's Negotiations
- Country Map
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Country Profile
- Country Risk Summary: NORTH KOREA
- Cut North Korea some slack
- DEFENSE AND MILITARY ISSUES
- Diplomats said the US and North Korea
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW
- Energy swap
- ENVIRONMENTAL OVERVIEW
- Food crisis goes from bad to worse in North Korea
- For Korean neighbors, China suggests `two systems.'
- Foreign Investment Climate
- Foreign Relations
- FOREIGN RELATIONS
- Francis fires up North Korea
- FROM ROGUE TO VOGUE
- Go North--If You Dare
- GOING BALLISTIC
- Handling a pariah: A safe plan to reunite Korea
- Hiding in plain sight
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Hoping to draw North Korea back into talks in Beijing
- How Big Is Your Rocket?
- Hunger grips North Korea
- Hunger's plea in North Korea stirs South Korea to plot a way to unity
- In the News
- Inside North Korea
- INVESTMENT OVERVIEW
- Kim Jong II
- Knowing the Threat
- Korea, North
- Korean Leaders to Meet
- Landmines Remain Issue in Korea
- Let them eat roots
- London semi where Supreme Leader's man keeps watch ... on the X Factor
- London semi where Supreme Leader's man keeps watch ... on The X Factor
- Map of the Korean Peninsula
- N Korea holds new live-fire drill near disputed sea border
- N. Korea could be trouble: But what kind?
- N. Korea cuts military hotline with South
- N. Korea opens several doors, reaching out to old foes
- N. Korea's Kim explores Chinese-style capitalism
- N.Korea pledges to support foreign investors in Rason special economic zone - official
- Negotiating with North Korea
- Net assessment
- News IQ
- News Review
- NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA
- North and South Korea
- North Korea (Book)
- NORTH KOREA AND THE WEST
- North Korea broke off rice talks with the South yesterday
- NORTH KOREA GETS COOPERATIVE
- North Korea Goes Nuclear
- North Korea insider reveals plan for war
- North Korea is epitome of an economic system
- North Korea moves missile in threat to US
- North Korea opens up the Web
- North Korea quietly reaches out
- North Korea Reveals Massive Nuclear Plant
- North Korea said South Korea
- North Korea South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis
- North Korea Steps up Rhetoric: How Far Will it Push?
- North Korea threatens
- North Korea urged the US and South Korea to cancel
- North Korea's extremity
- North Korea's missile show tests Japan's tolerance
- NORTH KOREA'S NON-MILITARY THREATS
- North Korea's Super-Size Hotel Opens 23 Years Late
- North Korea-South Korea Relations: Sound and Fury
- North Korea
- North Korea/South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis (Book)
- North Korea: Does Nullifying the 1953 Korean Armistice Mean War?
- North Korea: Just say no
- North Korea: Reforms And Stability
- North Korea: Risks and Rewards of Engagement
- North Korean "Insanity" Part of Geopolitical Game (Guest Voice)
- North Korean Standoff
- Nuclear talks on KEDO progress
- On Again: Talks with North Korea
- One Korea?
- PICK OF THE DAY
- Political Conditions
- POLITICAL OVERVIEW
- Prospects for Reunification
- Rediscovering the Cultural Treasures of North Korea
- Reds on the rocks
- Regional review: South Korea
- Reluctant Partners
- Report: China, S. Korea firms secretly shipped embargoed goods to N. Korea
- ROGUE NATION
- SEE NO EVIL
- SEOUL'S POWER PLAY
- SOCIAL OVERVIEW
- South Korea has accepted a proposal by North Korea
- South Korea resumed
- South Korea ruled out resuming rice aid to North Korea
- South Korea warns North over 'imminent' nuclear test
- South Korea's new president warns of threat from North
- South Korea
- South Korea: Our missiles can hit Kim Jong-un's office
- South Korean intel think tank sets cost of unification at $2.16 trillion
- Stock Market
- Suggestions for Further Reading
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Talks between the US and North Korea
- TARGET NORTH KOREA: Pushing North Korea to the Brink of Nuclear Catastrophe
- Tension in the Koreas
- The Demilitarized Zone
- The Economic Competitiveness of North Korea: Financials Returns, Labor Productivity and International Gaps
- The Kingdom of Kim
- The Korean mouse that roared
- The Korean Peace Process: On Again
- The missile that wasn't
- The Missiles of North Korea
- The New South
- The Northern Territories
- The odd couple
- The stakes
- The Two Koreas in 2012: Dramatic Change on the Horizon
- The Two Koreas
- THE TWO KOREAS
- Trends in North Korean foreign policy
- Two Koreas
- Upfront QUIZ 2
- US sends in stealth jets as Korean fears grow
- US Wins Common Stance On Nuclear Issue
- Wanted: Courageous investors
- Welcome to North Korea (TV program)
- WHERE THE COLD WAR NEVER ENDS
- Who is fighting peace in Korea? An undiplomatic history
- Wild in the country
- World: The Two Koreas