FORM: Questions for Seller Worksheet
- Agency Representation and the Sale Price of Houses. Zietz, Joachim; Newsome, Bobby // Journal of Real Estate Research;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p165
Multiple Listing Service data are employed to examine how the type of agency representation influences the sale price of a residential property. The results differ by property size. The type of agency representation is relevant only for some segments of the market, mainly smaller- to...
- Realtor touts homes on holiday. Behringer, Dan // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/11/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 19, pP14
The article comments on a strategy used by some real estate agents to offer free food in enticing prospective buyers. It mentions one particular realtor who promise margaritas, chili, tostadas, tacos and salsa and chips on Cinco de Mayo to buyers visiting the Ridges neighborhood in Summerlin in...
- TOP 10 HOMES SOLD. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/06/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 19, p25A
Presents a list of top ten homes sold on Long Island, New York. Purchase price; Identification of the real estate agents; Growth of the real estate industry in the city.
- Rogue estate agents must face the music. Young, Bob // Mortgage Strategy;9/7/2009, p13
The article focuses on the issue on British real estate agents which are decreasing the value of their properties in an effort to sell them cheaply to clients in 2009. It notes that in this practice, buyers stump fees if agents establish transactions based on undervalued properties. It argues...
- The faster house prices fall, the faster sales will recover. Bill, Peter // Estates Gazette;5/3/2003, Issue 318, p27
Reports on the decline in house sales in London, England in the first half of 2003. Statistics on home sales; Effect of a decline in house prices; Options faced by realtors.
- Top 10 homes sold. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/19/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 49, p10
A list of the top 10 homes sold in Long Island, New York is presented which includes a traditional home on a prestigious road within Sagaponack Village, an abode in Harbor Road worth $3,100,000 wherein its agent is the Pugatch Realty Corp., and a house in Cornwells Beach Road worth $2,999,999...
- How to Operate Effectively as Market Changes. Harmon, Jennifer // Mortgage Servicing News;Jul2008, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
The article shares view from the panelists concerning how to operate effectively the owner-occupant homes as cash for keys are changing. Cheryl Travis-Crawford, director at Freddie Mac stresses that servicers and real estate owned (REO) brokers need to realize how to control the current market...
- Home sales rise as buyers rush to cash in on expiring tax credit. SMITH, HUBBLE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 16, pP16
The article reports on the 32.8 percent increase in home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 2010, according to figures from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors. The sales growth is attributed to buyers rushing to take advantage of the federal tax credit, as well as the growing...
- THE MATERIAL VALUE OF COLOR: THE ESTATE AGENT'S TALE. Young, D. J. B. // Home Cultures;Mar2004, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the strategies in selling residential estates in London, England. Basis in assessing the value of a property; Importance of the property's images in attracting potential buyers; Social consensus about the application of the concept of neutrality in homes.