'My World, My Human Race'
- How To Break the Iron Curtain. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/1/58, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p354
Presents the text of a speech given by former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State William Benton on February 17, 1958, which deals with the subject of foreign relations.
- Cross Of Blindness. TenBroek, Jacobus // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/57, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p732
Presents the text of a speech given by Jacobus TenBroek, president of the National Federation of the Blind in the U.S., on July 6, 1957 which deals with the federation and the place of the blind people in the U.S. community.
- Electric Utility Restructuring. Jordan, Don D. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/91, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p272
Presents a speech by Don D. Jordan given before the U.S. Energy Association during its Conference on Energy Threats to National Security and the Economy, dealing with the issue of electric utility restructuring and its hidden threat.
- Remarks Honoring the NCAA Fall Championship Teams. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/3/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p239
Presents the text of the remarks given by U.S. President George W. Bush on February 24, 2003, honoring the National Collegiate Athletic Association Fall Championship Teams.
- Duty Of Professional Associations. Hughes, Richard J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/1/63, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p254
Presents the text of a speech given by New Jersey Governor Richard J. Hughes on November 9, 1962, which asserts the duty of professional associations to maintain the proper balance between their members and the common good.
- NADSA'S PRESIDENT GREETS DELEGATES. // Spectra;Feb1971, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Presents the text of a speech by Allen Williams, president of the National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts (NADSA), delivered during the convention luncheon of the Speech Communication Association in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 29, 1970. The NADSA is a professional affiliation of...
- RETROSPECT AND PROSPECT 1970. Bryant, Donald C. // Spectra;Feb1971, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Presents excerpts from a speech by Donald C. Bryant, president of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) in the U.S., delivered during the association's convention in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 28, 1970. The development preoccupying all of us most directly and immediately at this...
- Remarks at the Memorial to Hector Peterson in Soweto, South... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/6/98, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p533
Presents the text of the remarks given by the president of the United States on March 28, 1998 which deals with Soweto Heritage Trust's work on the Memorial to Hector Peterson in Soweto, South Africa.
- Remarks to the Education International World Congress. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/3/98, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p1532
Presents the text of a speech given by the president of the United States on July 29, 1998 which deals with the increasing importance of a college education to the country's position in the global economy.