Meeting the test of leadership for the 21st century
Tags: POLITICAL leadership
- On knocking African leaders. Versi, Anver // African Business;Feb98, Issue 229, p7
Editorial. Focuses on the political leadership and political leaders in Africa. Western journalists' division of African leaders into two camps; Author's argument against the concept; Complexity of African leadership; Negative effects of the presentation of African leaders as laughing stocks.
- Crisis of confidence: The case of Britain. Kavanagh, Dennis // Studies in Comparative International Development;Fall97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p30
Presents a study conducted on the impact of dissatisfaction on the crisis of confidence in political authorities in Great Britain. Information on political protest; Factors which provide evidence for concern of crisis; Reference to the role of the media; In-depth look at the `Eurobarometer'...
- Government Functions. // United Arab Emirates Country Review;2009, p23
The article provides information on the political rulers and leadership in the United Arab Emirates.
- Consensus leadership. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/25/97, Issue 322190, p22
Editorial. Focuses on consensus leadership as a tool for building and sustaining a healthy community; Effects of ill conceived leadership; Characteristics of an effective community leadership.
- Wanted: a few good letters. // Forum (10566937);Jul97, Issue 182, p5
Opinion. Presents information relating to leaders in the insurance industry and their common traits. How do people view leaders; Reference to Danny Cox, a national consultant.
- An appeal to visitors from Mexico. // Inside Tucson Business;5/10/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p20
The author reflects on the efforts of Tucson, Arizona and its political leadership to extend its international concern in helping change the image and perception of others against Mexico which was hit by the media.
- Political leaders in the SYMLOG space: Perceptions of... Ellis, Shmuel; Nadler, Arie // Leadership Quarterly;Winter96, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p507
Presents a study focusing on Systematic Multiple Level Observation of Groups which was applied to studying images of political leaders. Evaluation of left and right wing Israeli leaders by left and right wing voters; Perceptions held by voters of political leaders; Image of the ideal political...
- Introduction Political Leadership: Part I--World Heads of State. Simonton, Dean Keith // Leadership Quarterly;Fall98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p239
Introduces a series of articles which focus on political leadership. Details on the leadership styles of some heads of state in Great Britain, Germany and the United States; Psychological side of political leadership.
- Measuring the Motives of Soviet Leadership and Soviet Society: Congruence Reflected or Congruence Created? Schmitt, David P.; Winter, David G. // Leadership Quarterly;Fall98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p293
Examines how political leadership in the Soviet society impacted on the congruence in the society. Use of speeches of four Soviet leaders; What motives personality is comprised of; Conceptual status of the motives of collectivities; Measurement of the motives of Soviet society.
- Noted Political Leaders of the Past. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p347
No abstract available.