EXPERIENTIAL RECLAMATION AND FIRST PERSON PARAPSYCHOLOGY
- CONNECTING, DIVERGING, AND RECONNECTING: PUTTING THE PSI BACK INTO PSYCHEDELIC RESEARCH. Luke, David // Journal of Parapsychology;Fall2010, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p219
The article presents a speech by David Luke, president of Parapsychological Association, delivered at the 53rd Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, held in Paris, France, July 22-25, 2010, in which he discussed parapsychology (PSI) in the field of research, effect of...
- TOWARD EVIDENCE-BASED SPIRITUALITY. TART, CHARLES T. // Journal of Parapsychology;Spring2010, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p31
The article presents a speech by the president at the 52nd Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association in Seattle, Washington from August 6-9, 2009. The one of the profitable research directions the president would suggest for the future is to look at pseudoskeptics. He says that his...
- WELCOME ADDRESS TO THE FIRST ANNUAL BENCHMARK CONFERENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY BY ANDREW ZAMANI, PHD; PRESIDENT OF THE NIGERIAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION HELD AT ILE-IFE ON THE 9TH MARCH 2012. Zamani, Andrew // IFE PsychologIA;2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p5
The article presents the text of the welcome address given by Andrew Zamani, president of the Nigerian Psychological Association, delivered at the First Annual Benchmark Conference of Psychology on March 9, 2012. He discussed the significance of the conference and the Ife Center for...
- Announcement. // Motivation & Emotion;Dec2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p415
No abstract available.
- OPINION: PETER HONEY. Honey, Peter // Training Journal;Feb2010, p7
The author looks at the success of audience participation in keynote speakers' addresses based on the feedback he's received in his experiences as a speaker. He discusses the three versions of addresses he gives, a traditional formal presentation, a more casual presentation full of anecdotes,...
- Outgoing CIAB Chairman Van Osdall Calls On Industry And Congress To Continue Push For Terrorism Backstop. // Insurance Advocate;10/14/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 39, p4
Presents the speech given by John L. Van Osdall, chairman of the Council of Insurance Agents + Brokers during the 89th Insurance Leadership Forum in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Campaign to continue the federal terrorism backstop; Measurement of the mounting market distress.
- 'We're standing in...ashes' Moore, Darin // Westchester County Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p4
Presents an excerpt of the speech by Reverend W. Darin Moore during the 11th Annual Brotherhood Breakfast in Westchester County, New York.
- Easy tiger! It's time to pet your colleagues. // Personnel Today;5/21/2002, p52
Focuses on the speech given by businessman, Jonas Ridderstrale at the Human Resources Forum in Great Britain.
- A long, long way from LA. Reid, Peter // People Management;4/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p25
Presents a transatlantic view of Europe from Peter Reid, principal of Peter Reid Consulting, delivered at the Society for Human Resource Management annual Global Forum conference.