EXTRAORDINARY WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS, ORDINARY ERRORS--WHY MEASUREMENT MATTERS
- CHAIR'S COLUMN. Olivier, William K. // Judicial Division Record;Spring2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses highlights of the 2012 Midyear Meeting of the Lawyers Conference (LC) of the American Bar Association (ABA) held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Topics covered in the Executive Committee discussions include Perceptions of Justice, increasing membership and the revision of "The...
- CHAIR'S MESSAGE. Dudley, Adriane J. // State & Local Law News;Fall2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p2
The author offers insights concerning the efforts made by the American Bar Association (ABA) Section Officers for the success of their continuing legal education (CLE) program in the U.S. She outlines the Fall Meeting of the ABA Section Officers Conference held at the Hotel Sax in Chicago....
- A CONVICTION INTEGRITY INITIATIVE. Vance Jr., Cyrus R. // Albany Law Review;2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p1213
The article presents a speech by Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney of New York County, delivered at the Chief Judge Lawrence H. Cooke Fourth Annual State Constitutional Commentary Symposium, held in Albany, New York on March 4, 2010. Vance discussed issues of fairness in the justice system...
- ADVERSARIES AS ALLIES: JOINING TOGETHER TO PREVENT CRIMINAL INJUSTICE. Saloom, Stephen // Albany Law Review;2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p1235
The article presents a speech by Stephen Saloom, policy director of the Innocence Project, delivered at the Chief Judge Lawrence H. Cooke Fourth Annual State Constitutional Commentary Symposium, held in Albany, New York on March 4, 2010. Saloom discussed what is necessary to understand and...
- Chairman's Message. // Business Lawyer;Apr80, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p913
Highlights the Annual Meeting of the Section Council and Committee Chairmen and Midyear Meeting of the American Bar Association in the United States. Proposal of the resolution on the Counsel Responsibility and Liability; Resignation of budget officer Orvel Sebring from the Organization; Issues...
- As Time Goes By. LEHRMANN, DEBRA H. // Family Advocate;Spring2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p3
The article presents information on the American Bar Association (ABA) Midyear Meeting to be held in Atlanta.
- Meeting a la Carte. Pelletier, Sue // Association Meetings;Aug2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p40
Deals with the actions taken by the American Bar Association (ABA) to improve the number of its conference attendees. Decision to unbundle the registration fee; Details of the pricing structure introduced by ABA; Information on the facilities fee. INSETS: More Regestration Trends;How Do You...
- PROGRAM OF 1981 SPRING MEETING. // Tax Lawyer;Spring81, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p875
Focuses on the convention of the American Bar Association in the United States. Schedule of activities; Venue of the event; Coverage of programs under taken by the occasion.
- Do You Believe in Magic? Clarke, Kelly-Ann // Young Lawyer;Sep2009, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
The article offers information on the American Bar Association (ABA) Young Lawyers Division's Fall Conference to be held in Birmingham, Alabama during October 22-24, 2009.