"Marine environment protection a must for maritime schools."
- Maki Foundation. // GrantStation Insider;3/5/2012, p2
The article provides information on the Maki Foundation, which offers support to non-profit organizations that promote environmental protection across the U.S. including Colorado, Idaho, and New Mexico.
- Ecological villages: Building an alternative future. // Ecologist;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 27 Issue 6, Campaigns & news p2
Presents information on the Global Eco-village Network (GEN). Aim of the network; Who the organisation consists of; Non-requirements for joining the organisation; Contact information.
- The Nevada Landscape Association. // American Nurseryman;03/15/97, Vol. 185 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the establishment of the Nevada Landscape Association of a chapter in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- PRIME TIME AT THE ENLIGHTENING MARITIME. Herring, Jennifer // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/5/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p22
The article offers the author's insights on the mission of Maritime Aquarium to educate visitors regarding environmental protection and preservation, and revitalize the neighborhood of South Norwalk, Connecticut.
- NEIL BAIRD. // Strad;Nov2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1399, p15
An obituary is presented for luthier Neil Baird.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Gambia Country Review;2009, p125
The article lists the international environmental agreements and associations which includes the Nature Conservation and Terrestrial Living Resources, the Convention on Assistance in the Case of a Nuclear Accident or Radiological Emergency, and the Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD).
- PCL Going Greener, Your Help Needed. // California Today;Dec2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the environment-friendly initiatives of the Planning and Conservation League and the PCL Foundation in 2012, which includes taking advantage of electronic communication.
- Alumni Project. // California Today;Dec2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the preparations for the 50th anniversary of the Planning and Conservation League that will be held in 2015.
- Navajo old growth threatened. Hitt, Sam // Earth Island Journal;Winter92/93, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p23
Reports that the Forest Guardians, a New Mexico-based organization, is seeking support for Native American activists working to preserve primary forests and halt abusive logging practices on the lands of the Navajo Nation.