Getting Beyond Our Biases
- Who's got your back? Lawler, Jennifer // Entrepreneur;Sep2009, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p60
The article focuses on the comparison between Jim Cramer and Suze Orman in terms of financial advices amidst the global financial crisis. It offers information on the difference between their points of view as well as their strategies in terms of financial advice including their philosophy,...
- Cramer keynotes at expo. // Crain's New York Business;09/27/99, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p62
Informs on the 1999 New York Expo in New York City. Discussion by James Cramer.
- Street smarts. Sacharow, Anya // Adweek Western Edition;06/09/97, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p59
Profiles businessman, Jim Cramer. Background information on Cramer; Information on his job; Comments from Cramer; details on the dilemma facing Cramer in his career; Information on Cramer's goals.
- It's 3:45 a.m. do you know where Jim Cramer is? Deutschman, Alan // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Aug97, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p148
Profiles Jim Cramer, stock broker at Wall Street. What he does from 3:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.; Comments from Cramer; How he got started; His career as a journalist; His career successes and disappointments; Information on his family life.
- THE FINAL SAY. // Automotive News;6/30/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6314, p42
The article presents quotation from Jim Cramer, host of "Mad Money" on CNBC, on whether investors should buy GM and Ford stock.
- Online with Caryn McBride. McBride, Caryn // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/21/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p2
An excerpt from an interview with the television program host Jim Cramer is presented.
- 10 Questions. Cramer, Jim // Time;5/25/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p4
This article presents questions and answers posed by readers of the publication to television personality Jim Cramer of the American finance television program "Mad Money," including in regards to his appearance on the satirical news television program "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart," the...
- The Trader Who Won't Shut Up. WARNER, MELANIE // Fortune;5/12/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p19
Profiles hedge fund manager James Cramer. His familiarity to stock traders and anyone involved in the market; His stake in Dow Jones; Details about the fund he manages and how it is invested; Cramer as one of the top 50 commission generators on Wall Street; Performance of his fund; A normal day...
- TheStreet.com. Stern, Gary M. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on the growing popularity of the online publication, TheStreet.com. Reputation of co-owner James Cramer of Cramer Berkowitz & Co.; Emphasis on investigative journalism; Strong adherence to strict ethical guidelines.