ASHP REPORT: Inaugural address of the President-elect. The "University of ASHP": Teaching and learning in a new world of practice
- Correction. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;6/15/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p1109
A correction to an article in the April 15, 2008 issue about the 2008 summer meeting and exhibition of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is presented.
- ASHP 2010 Official Board and Section Elections. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;7/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 14, p1133
The article offers information about the 2010 Official Election ballot for the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists' (ASHP) president and members of its Board of Directors.
- Acknowledgments. // Best Practices for Hospital & Health-System Pharmacy;2009/2010, preceding p4
People and organizations that the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists would like to thank for drafting and reviewing the 2008-2009 edition of "Best Practices for Hospital & Health System Pharmacy: Position & Guidance Documents of ASHP."
- Pharm D: A new concept in India. Deshpande, Prasanna R.; Farooq, K. K. Ahsan; John, Dijo M.; Rao, E. Jagadeswara // Journal of Pharmacy & Bioallied Sciences;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p84
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about Pharm D regulations in 2008 in the May 27, 2011 issue.
- Am I wasting my time studying pharmacy? Vahedi, Shervin // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Nov2011, Vol. 92 Issue 1098, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in which a second year pharmacy student of the University of Queensland has raised his concern about the future of pharmacy as a profession in Australia.
- A Faculty Member on Match Day. Rodis, Jennifer Lin // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;2014, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p1
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the result of the pharmacy residency match applicants related to pharmaceutical education.
- In response to the letter entitled, "Pharmacy Graduates from Foreign Countries Flooding US Job Market". Dutta, Arjun; Khan Ghilzai, Naushad M. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Feb2004, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p1
Presents a letter in response to a letter to the editor entitled "Pharmacy Graduates from Foreign Countries Flooding US Job Market."
- Make every encounter count. MCDONOUGH, RANDY P. // Pharmacy Today;Oct2015, p54
The article the importance of community pharmacists to evaluate the pharmacy practice in order to ensure the patient undergo effective therapy and achieve better health outcomes and notes that continuous medication monitoring (CMM) is essential for a successful pharmacy practice.
- New Colleges of Pharmacy Force Evolution. McBride, Brian F. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p423
A letter to the editor about the pharmaceutical profession is presented.