- Commencement Address at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;6/10/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p944
Presents the text of a commencement address by U.S. President George W. Bush at the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, New York on June 1, 2002.
- Plebes along the Hudson. Crouch, Gregory // Historic Traveler;Apr98, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p38
Discusses the history of United States Military Academy in West Point, New York. Information on the military training and activities of the cadets in West Point; Reason why Britain wanted to seize control of the Hudson River; Details of the historical revolutions that occurred near the Hudson...
- Bicentennial Celebration at West Point. Babbitt, John S. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;5/17/2002, Vol. 190 Issue 20, p12
Focuses on the team up of the U.S. Postal Service and the U.S. Mint to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York in 2002.
- Rebels from West Point. // American History Illustrated;Apr85, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
As a group, they were probably most responsible for turning the Civil War into the costliest conflict in which the nation has ever been involved. They are the graduates of the US Military Academy who used their training and skills to organize and lead the Confederate Army against the flag they...
- You Must. // Esquire;Dec92, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p145
Presents a memoir from author James Salter entitled `You Must.' The story recounts a soldier's memories on how he went to West Point Military Academy and survived the humiliations of a life in the ranks.
- Larkin's Pershing Center bill becomes law. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/94 - 7/18/94, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the signing into law of the bill sponsored by Senator William Larkin of New Windsor transferring jurisdiction over the Pershing Center in West Point, New York from the Village of Highland Falls to the United States Military Academy. Facts about the center; Primary purpose of the...
- West Point awards contract to Finnegan. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/20/97, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p10
Reports that the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York, awarded several three-year relocation contracts to Finnegan's Moving & Warehouse Corp. Value of the award.
- The West Point...point. Koepfer, G. Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Jul94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p10
Features the US Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. Panoramic view; History; Comparison of soldiers with employees in manufacturing trade.
- The cycling telescopes of West Point. Sinnott, R.W.; Trombino, D.F. // Sky & Telescope;May90, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p555
Reports on the history of astronomy at the US Miliary Academy at West Point, New York, and those individuals that were involved. Edward Singleton Holden; Peter S. Michie; Cadet Alan E. Gee. INSET: More on Cadet Gee.;Edgar Everhart (1920-90)..