THE ORAL SURGEON: HIS POST-GRADUATE TRAINING, HIS OPPORTUNITIES AND HIS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anecdotal data. Ward Booth, P. // British Dental Journal;3/25/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 6, p303
A letter to the editor is presented which comments on the training and assessment undergone by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist Registrars.
- Misinformation. Heliotis, M. // British Dental Journal;3/25/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 6, p303
A letter to the editor is presented which comments on the accuracy of the surgical dentistry training of oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Live it up Down Under at the 7th IOC. Olive, Rick // World Journal of Orthodontics;2009, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p185
The author reflects on the 7th International Orthodontic Congress (IOC) to be held in Sydney, New South Wales in February 2010. He states that in the 1st IOC in New York in 1926, Congress President Dr. William C. Fisher considered the science, art, and practice of orthodontics as becoming a...
- Inaccurate reporting. Firmstone, V. R. // British Dental Journal;9/13/2008, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p223
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about an outreach center for training members of the orthodontic team by Cure and Ireland in the 2008 issue.
- II. INDEX OF NAMES OF PARTICIPANTS, AND SEQUENCE NUMERALS OF CORRESPONDING ABSTRACTS. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1934, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p157
The article presents an index listing the names of those who participated in research presented at the annual meeting of the International Association for Dental Research.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1984, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p905
A correction to an article on a meeting of the Canadian Association for Dental Research in the April 1984 issue is presented.
- Academic background of oral and maxillofacial specialty trainees in the United Kingdom. Walker, T. W. M.; Tahim, A. S.; Lau, C. K.; Nyunt, T.; Magennis, P. // British Dental Journal;5/25/2013, Vol. 214 Issue 10, p515
Introduction The academic profile of a specialty can be measured in a number of ways. In the selection process for entry into higher training in oral & maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) and for interface fellowships in surgery trainees are awarded points for papers published, presentations, teaching...
- An unmissable chance. de Lima Navarro, Maria Fidela // Brazilian Oral Research;May/Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p196
The article offers information on the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) General Session to be held on June 23, 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. STAPLE, P. H. // Journal of Dental Research;Feb1979, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p553
A letter to the editor is presented on withdrawing communications which were accepted to be presented at General Sessions of the American Association for Dental Research.