THE OCCURRENCE, COURSE, AND PREVENTION OF CHRONIC MANGANESE POISONING
- Dark As Winter. Sorbie, Charles // Orthopedics;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p20
Presents the soliloquy of Richard III, Duke of Gloucester, about the agonies of the deformed.
- LANA WACHOWSKI: BRUTALLY HONEST. ABRAMOVITCH, SETH // Hollywood Reporter;11/2/2012, Issue 38, p12
The article focuses on the speech of "Cloud Atlas" co-director Lana Wachowski about her traumatic childhood at the Human Rights Campaign's gala fundraising dinner in San Francisco, California on October 20, 2012.
- HISTOPATHOLOGY OF DENTAL CARIES, AND ITS PERIAPICAL SEQUELAE. LEIGH, R. W. // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1923, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p197
The article presents a speech by dentist R. W. Leigh, delivered to The New York Academy of Dentistry in New York City, November 20, 1924, and to the District of Columbia Dental Society in the District of Columbia, January 13, 1925, in which he discussed the histopathology of dental caries, focal...
- When Psychotherapy Becomes a War: Working with Gifted, Alienated, Angry Adolescents Who Engage in Self-Destructive and Dangerous Behavior. Bratter, Thomas Edward // International Journal of Reality Therapy;Fall2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p9
This article was a keynote address at the Ninth Annual Conference of the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology held at American University's Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. from October 7â€“9, 2006.
- CONCERNING HUMAN CEMENTUM. HOPEWELL-SMITH, A. // Journal of Dental Research;Mar1920, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p59
The article presents a speech by A. Hopewell-Smith of the Evans Dental Institute at the University of Pennsylvania, delivered at a meeting of the First District Dental Society of the State of New York in New York City, December 29, 1919, in which he discussed human cementum in terms of its...
- The Childhood Origins of the Holocaust. DeMause, Lloyd // Journal of Psychohistory;Winter2006, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p204
The article presents a speech about the Holocaust delivered by Lloyd DeMause at Klagenfurt University in Austria on September 28, 2005. DeMause discusses his psychohistorical view of the origins of the Holocaust. He also shows that the great deduction in German and Austrian antisemitism in the...
- POSSIBILIDADES E LIMITES DA CURA NOS TEXTOS PROTOARQUEOLÃ“GICOS DE MICHEL FOUCAULT. Nalli, Marcos // Trans/Form/Acao;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p153
The paper aims to interpret as Foucault conceives the possibility of healing in the speeches and psychological practices in its proto-archaelogical phase. To accomplish this purpose, talks about the two most important texts of this phase - Maladie Mentale et PersonnalitÃ© and the introduction...
- Discurso Ceremonia de InauguraciÃ³n XIX Congreso ALAPAC/ML. Marcel, Enrique Abraham // Revista Mexicana de Patologia Clinica;abr-jun2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p143
No abstract available.
- Discurso Ceremonia de InauguraciÃ³n XIX Congreso ALAPAC/ML. Moldíz, José Carreón // Revista Mexicana de Patologia Clinica;abr-jun2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p145
No abstract available.