CONCERNING HUMAN CEMENTUM
- Florid Cementoosseous Dysplasia: A Rare Case Report. Fentürk, Mehmet Fatih; Kestane, Recep; Yakar, Elif Naz; Keskin, Ahmet // Case Reports in Dentistry;2013, p1
Florid cementoosseous dysplasia (FCOD) is a rare, benign, fibroosseous, and multifocal dysplastic lesion of the jaw that consists of cellular fibrous connective tissue with bone and cementum-like tissue. FCOD is most commonly found in middle-aged black women, is generally asymptomatic, and is...
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIRST DISTRICT DENTAL SOCIETY OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DUNNING, WILLIAM B. // Journal of Dental Research;Mar1920, Vol. 2 Issue 1, preceding p1
Information is presented on the proceedings of the First District Dental Society of the State of New York. Meetings which were held in New York City in December 1919 and March 1920 are noted, and transcriptions of discussions which took place are presented. Topics included a presentation by...
- Cemento-Ossifying Fibroma in a Patient with End-Stage Renal Disease. Gopinath, Divya; Beena, V. T.; Sugirtharaj, G.; Vidhyadharan, K.; Faris, K. Salmanul; Kumar, Sajai J. // Case Reports in Dentistry;2013, p1
The presence of chronic renal disease (CRD) is a predisposing factor for the occurrence of soft and hard tissue lesions in the oral cavity. The cemento-ossifying fibroma (COF) is an uncommon benign fibroosseous lesion composed of fibrocellular component and calcified materials like cementum and...
- 2010 DENTIST DAY AT THE CAPITOL. // Oklahoma Dental Association Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p9
The article offers information on the 2010 Dentist Day at the Capitol sponsored by the Oklahoma Dental Association on March 3, 2010 in Oklahoma.
- 8th District resolutions. // CDS Review;Dec2009, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information on several resolutions for the American Dental Association (ADA) introduced by the U.S. 8th District in Honolulu, Hawaii in October 2009 including Resolution 80S2, Resolution 15, and Resolution 17.
- South Suburban: Keyur Shah, DDS. // CDS Review;Dec2009, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p37
The article presents issues related to members of the South Suburban branch of the Chicago Dental Society.
- West Suburban: Kenneth Korpan, DDS. // CDS Review;Dec2009, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p42
The article presents issues related to the West Suburban branch of the Chicago Dental Society.
- President's message misses mark. Rinando, Victoria // CDS Review;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Chicago Dental Society president's message which appeared in the January/February 2013 issue.
- A Better E-Claim Alternative! // Oklahoma Dental Association Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses the services offered to Oklahoma Dental Association (ODA) by E-Claims & Eligibility Connect which is an exclusive distributor for ClaimX in Texas and Oklahoma.