THE RELATION OF THE DENTAL PROFESSION TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH
- THE PLACE OF DENTISTRY IN A PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAM. HARRIS, LOUIS I. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1927, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p109
The article presents a speech by Dr. Louis I. Harris, Commissioner of Health of the City of New York, on the topic of dental public health.
- natural healthcare: a national imperative. Brighthope, Ian // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Winter2003, p28
Presents a text of a speech regarding national health care policy delivered by Ian Brighthope, President of the Complementary HealthCare Council of Australia, at the National Press Club in Canberra on September 4, 2002.
- Possible Directions and Prospects for Dental Research in the 1980's John C. Greene Deputy Surgeon General, USPHS. // Journal of Dental Research;Nov1979 Supplement 4, Vol. 58, p2188
The article presents a speech by John C. Greene, Deputy Surgeon General of the United States Public Health Service, delivered at the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 30, 1979, in which he presented a forecast of trends in dental...
- Valedictory address. // British Dental Journal;5/25/2002, Vol. 192 Issue 10, p547
Presents the text of the valedictory address delivered by Peter Swiss, 2001 president of the British Dental Association, at the British and Irish Dental Association's Annual Conference held in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Challenges for the dentistry profession; Need for dental organizations to...
- Presidential address. // British Dental Journal;5/25/2002, Vol. 192 Issue 10, p545
Presents the text of the speech delivered by Ian Benington, 2002 president of the British Dental Association, at the British and Irish Dental Associations' annual conference held in Belfast, Ireland. Gratitude to all members of the organizations; Plans for association.
- The Health Security Program. Ashton, Paul // Vital Speeches of the Day;12/1/70, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p100
Presents the text of a speech given by Paul Ashton, president of the California Professional Guild, on September 9, 1970, which deals with the health security program of the U.S.
- The Health Care Debate. Parrott, Max H. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/15/75, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p414
Presents the text of a speech by Max H. Parrott, president-elect of the American Medical Association, delivered before the International Society for the Advancement of Humanistic Studies in Gynecology, in Snowmass Mountain, Colorado on March 12, 1975, which deals with issues related to healthcare.
- Chronic Disease as a Public Health Problem. Cummings, Hugh S. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/24/36, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p325
Presents the speech of U.S. surgeon general Hugh S. Cummings, given before the Welfare Council Committee on Chronic Illness in New York City on January 22, 1936, dealing with public health.
- Future of Public Health: WE MUST PAY FOR IT--. Altmeyer, Arthur J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;12/1/38, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p107
Presents the text of a speech given by Arthur J. Altmeyer, chairman of the Social Security Board, on October 26, 1938, which addresses issues concerning public health in the U.S.