THE DIAGNOSIS OF MALOCCLUSION WITH REFERENCE TO EARLY TREATMENT
- DENTISTRY: THE ERRANT BRANCH. VAN BEUREN JR., F. T. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1932, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p239
The article presents a reprint of a speech by Columbia University medical researcher F.T. Van Beuren, delivered at a meeting of the Association of American Medical Colleges in 1931, which was originally published by the "Journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges" in March, 1932, in...
- DERMATOLOGIC LESIONS OF THE MOUTH: DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. JORDAN ELLER, JOSEPH // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1932, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p259
The article presents a speech by Columbia University dermatologist Joseph Jordan Eller, delivered at a meeting of the American Stomatological Association on January 20, 1931, in which he discussed skin lesions in the mouth.
- Valedictory address. // British Dental Journal;5/25/2002, Vol. 192 Issue 10, p547
Presents the text of the valedictory address delivered by Peter Swiss, 2001 president of the British Dental Association, at the British and Irish Dental Association's Annual Conference held in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Challenges for the dentistry profession; Need for dental organizations to...
- Presidential address. // British Dental Journal;5/25/2002, Vol. 192 Issue 10, p545
Presents the text of the speech delivered by Ian Benington, 2002 president of the British Dental Association, at the British and Irish Dental Associations' annual conference held in Belfast, Ireland. Gratitude to all members of the organizations; Plans for association.
- The influence of dental to facial midline discrepancies on dental attractiveness ratings. Johnston, CD; Burden, DJ; Stevenson, MR // European Journal of Orthodontics;Oct1999, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p517
Investigates the influence of dental to facial midline discrepancies on dental attractiveness rating. Components of functional occlusion; Treatment of malocclusion; Establishment of buccal inter-digitation; Impact of symmetrical dental arrangement on smile.
- Orthodontics: Misleading focus. Raphael, B. D. // British Dental Journal;11/7/2014, Vol. 217 Issue 9, p487
The article discusses aspects of the treatment of malocclusion in dentistry.
- DENTAL EDUCATION. CASTO, FRANK M. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1931, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p369
The article presents a speech delivered by Frank M. Casto at the a meeting of the New York Academy of Dentistry in New York City on February 26, 1931.
- Seize the Day! Wong, David T. // Journal of Dental Research;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p429
This article presents a speech given by David Wong, President-elect of the American Association for Dental Research (AADR), as he welcomed attendees at the 2010 joint Annual Meetings of the AADR and the Canadian Association for Dental Research. Wong stressed the importance of dental research in...
- BACTERIOPHAGE: A POSSIBLE THERAPEUTIC AID IN DENTAL INFECTIONS. SCHULTZ, E. W. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1932, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p295
The article presents a speech by Stanford University bacteriologist E. W. Schultz, delivered at a meeting of the Alumni Association of the School of Dentistry on October 10, 1931, in which he discussed the therapeutic use of bacteriophages in dental infections.