- 'We're standing in...ashes' Moore, Darin // Westchester County Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p4
Presents an excerpt of the speech by Reverend W. Darin Moore during the 11th Annual Brotherhood Breakfast in Westchester County, New York.
- Easy tiger! It's time to pet your colleagues. // Personnel Today;5/21/2002, p52
Focuses on the speech given by businessman, Jonas Ridderstrale at the Human Resources Forum in Great Britain.
- What Henry Heard. Howe, Irving // New Republic;3/26/77, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p20
Presents some edited excerpts from the keynote speech of Irving Howe at the Democratic Socialist Organizing Committee convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- Announcement from THE AMERICAN GENETIC ASSOCIATION. // BioScience;Jul1965, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p494
The article reports that biologist Rollin D. Hotchkiss will deliver a lecture on "Portents for Genetic Engineering" at the American Institute of Biological Sciences' (AIBS) meetings at Urbana, Illinois on August 17, 1965.
- Schiller Institute Convenes 'Forum for A New Paradigm'. // Executive Intelligence Review;4/26/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p7
An introduction to the section "Forum for A New Paradigm" of the periodical is presented which discusses several keynote speeches in this issue.
- All made up. Greenhalgh, Trisha // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;1/16/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7738, p158
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being given a make-over before giving her keynote speech at a conference in a city in Europe.
- A long, long way from LA. Reid, Peter // People Management;4/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p25
Presents a transatlantic view of Europe from Peter Reid, principal of Peter Reid Consulting, delivered at the Society for Human Resource Management annual Global Forum conference.
- What would you say at NACE? // North Texas Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p3
The article offers information on the submission of the "state-of-the-industry" address at the International Autobody Congress & Exposition (NACE) for the October 2010 feature of "Automotive Report."
- DOE PURSUES PRACTICAL APPROACH. Fiscor, Steve // Coal Age;Jul2008, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an adaptation of the keynote speech of Tom Sarkus of the U.S. Department of Energy's (DoE) National Energy Technology Laboratory, at the Coal Prep 2008 session, and an article on the withdrawal of the DoE from the...