VICTIMS: THE FORGOTTEN INGREDIENT
- Good news. // U.S. Catholic;May98, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p9
Cites the fight against drug trade and crime by the Our Lady of Refuge Church in New York City's Fordham-Benford community through prayer vigils in its neighborhood. Remarks from pastor Father John Jenik through Religion News Service.
- Vaarwel, oud Amsterdam? Thompson, Michael // Guide;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p30
The article presents the author's view concerning the liberality Amsterdam, Netherlands. He states that the city of Amsterdam has been lenient to its citizens resulting into rampant drug trafficking in several establishments and the regulation of prostitution or white slavery. He also mentions...
- Again, drug mules. // Filipino Reporter;8/2/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p20
In this article, the author expresses his views on the involvement of several Filipinos in drug issues in 2013.
- Miami vice II: The smugglers return. Richey, Warren // Christian Science Monitor;1/2/98, Vol. 90 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the rebirth of Florida as the command center for South American drug traffickers. The decreasing rates of traffic across America's southwest border due to increasingly greedy Mexican middlemen and strengthened law enforcement; The advantages of trafficking drugs through Miami.
- Don't sell short pushing drugs as hardcore crime. O'Reilly, Bill // Fort Worth Business Press;5/24/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p41
Comments on the campaign to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws in New York at the celebration of the statutes' 30th anniversary in 2002. Scope and application of the law; Arguments against the harshness of the penalties carried by the law.
- MOST FASCINATING HEADLINE OF THE WEEK. // New Yorker;4/21/1973, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p109
An excerpt from a headline in the "Corning Leader" newspaper, regarding the investigation of drug trafficking, is presented.
- Four charged with selling heroin, cocaine, oxycodone. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/8/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 160, p7
The article reports on the arrest of Michael A. Taylor, Steven E. Cobb Jr., Joseph J. Garcia and Kiel G. Doak for selling oxycodone, heroin and cocaine in Ray Brook, New York.
- Narco-infrastructure. Fabey, Michael // Latin Trade (English);Mar2000, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p30
Investigates Brazil's role in the global drug trade and organized crime network. Tons of drugs seized by the police over ten years in Brazil; Information on the prevalence of drug trade in the country; Achievements of the government in its battle against drug smuggling.
- Another Botched Drug Raid. RIVERA, NICK // Moderate Voice;7/31/2011, p8
The article presents a link regarding a report on an innocent family that is a victim of the war on drugs in the U.S.