WHY GEN Y MATTERS
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;1/30/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p28
A list of top articles on Multichannel.com during January 19, 2012 to January 26, 2012 including one on Cox Chief Pat Esser, one on LightSquared Inc., and one on DirecTV-Sunbeam dispute, is presented.
- ESSER SPEAKS. // Communications Technology;Jul2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p50
An excerpt from the speech of Pat Esser, president of Cox Communications delivered at GlobalComm is presented.
- QUOTABLE. // Multichannel News;10/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p48
No abstract available.
- St Patrick. // CableFAX Daily;10/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p1
Highlights an all-employee meeting held by Cox chief operating officer Pat Esser in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2005.
- WICT Notebook. // CableFAX Daily;11/18/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 225, p2
The article offers news briefs on the cable television sector in the U.S. as of November 18, 2005. Pat Esser of Cox refused to present the program "MenZen Moments" at the Women in Cable and Telecommunications gala in Washington D.C. The New York Museum of Television & Radio launched a scheme...
- Esser Garners Grand TAM. // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p41
The article announces that Cox Communications president Pat Esser received the 2010 Grand Tam award from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing.
- MSO, Programmer Diversity Gets New Scorecard at Town Hall. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/28/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p48
The article offers information on the annual Diversity Week of the cable television industry of the U.S. to be held on September 29, 2015 which features several cable television industry executives including Gail Greenfield, Suzanne Malveaux and Pat Esser.
- THE CABLE SHOW 2012. // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p18
Photographs of several attendees at The Cable Show 2012 that was held in Boston, Massachusetts are presented including television host Conan O'Brien, American actor Craig Parker and Cox Communications president Pat Esser.
- Cox to Telcos: Ya Wanna Fight? Esser, Pat // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p30
The article presents a portion of a speech by Cox Communications president Pat Esser, delivered at Globalcomm 2006 in New York. According to him, the launch of local high-definition television channels by DirectTV worries him. He deliberates on the equality of telecommunication regulations of...