He Had No Quit
- Furthermore... // Christian Century;11/18/92, Vol. 109 Issue 34, p1059
Reports that head of NBC has apologized to the president of the National Conference of Catholic Bishops for pop singer Sinead O'Connor's tearing up of a picture of Pope John Paul II. Letter from Robert Wright of NBC to Archbishop Daniel Pilarczyk of Cinncinnati; More.
- Wright on. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 36, p101
Reports that NBC President Bob Wright has agreed to testify at a September 12, 1995 Senate Commerce Committee hearing on the spectrum auction issue. Reiteration of his speech theme addressed to the national press.
- The networks hang in. Fenyvesi, C. // U.S. News & World Report;7/2/90, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p17
Reports that Robert Wright, president of NBC, thinks the networks, which now attract a little less than 60 percent of the potential audience, may see the overall percentage drop to the upper 30s as a function of how aggressive the cable networks want to be in terms of programming depth.
- BOB WRIGHT. // Variety;6/14/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 5, p56
Pays tribute to publicist Bob Wright who died on May 28, 2004 of pulmonary embolism at the age of 67.
- Wright Retirement: Work, Good Works. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;2/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the forthcoming retirement of NBC Universal Chief Executive Officer Bob Wright on May 1, 2007.
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/29/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 114, p2
The article announces that Bob Wright was appointed to the board of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.
- The Wright Way. Wright, Bob // Broadcasting & Cable;4/23/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 17, p19
The article discusses articles published in this issue examining the career of NBC Universal Chairman of the Board Bob Wright, who retires at the end of April 2007.
- Wright does right by mentoring program. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;11/5/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 46, p12
Focuses on the recognition of chief executive officer and NBC chairman, Bob Wright as excellence in mentoring awardee for corporate leadership in the United States. Emcee of the Mentoring Big Night event; Attendees of the event; Amount raised during the event.
- CALENDAR. // Adweek Western Edition;1/27/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p4
Lists information of advertising award ceremonies scheduled for February-March, 2003. Venues for the Fifth Annual Asian American Advertising Federation Conference; Presentation of the Golden Mike Award to vice chairman of GE Bob Wright; Lists of inductees in the Advertising Hall of Fame hosted...
- Bob WRIGHT and Scott SASSA. // Entertainment Weekly;
Profiles Bob Wright and Scott Sassa, top executives of NBC television network.