SYMPOSIUM: CHIEF JUSTICES DISCUSS STATE COURTS AND STATE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- HONORING CHIEF JUDGE JUDITH S. KAYE. Rosenblatt, Albert M. // Albany Law Review;2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p821
The article honors the contributions of Judge Judith S. Kaye as Chief Judge in New York. The author claims that, like James Madison, Kaye espoused the New York State Constitution and influenced the judiciary of the country. Kaye carried forward the legacy of the constitution of the state. She...
- Conference discusses Right to Know vs. Right to Privacy. Osterreicher, Mickey // Buffalo Law Journal;4/13/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 30, p1
Presents information on the New York Fair Trial/Free Press Conference held at the New York University Law School in April 2006. Description of a hypothetical case discussed during the conference; Remarks from state of New York court of appeals chief judge Judith Kaye regarding the conference;...
- 2006 EVENTS CALENDAR. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/27/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p37
The article presents a calendar of events related to business enterprises in Westchester, New York as of March 27, 2006. Liberty Lines will sponsor the meeting of the Yonkers City Council led by Chuck Lesnick. The Honorable Judith Kaye is the guest speaker of the Pace Law School. The keynote...
- INTRODUCTION TO THE HONORABLE HUGH R. JONES SIXTH MEMORIAL LECTURE. Kaye, Judith S. // Albany Law Review;2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p453
The article presents the text of a speech by Judith S. Kaye, Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of the State of New York, delivered during the Sixth Annual Honorable Hugh R. Jones Lecture at the Dean Alexander Moot Courtroom in Albany Law School, in New York, October 17, 2007, in which she...
- Fair & Impartial? Kaye, Judith S. // State News (Council of State Governments);Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p20
The article presents an excerpt from the speech of Judith S. Kaye, retired chief judge of the New York Court of Appeals, that was delivered at the American Bar Association convention in Chicago, Illinois on August 1, 2009.
- Judith Kaye. Averbuch, Gloria; Smith, Walter // Runner's World;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p46
Features Judith Kaye, a 58 year-old runner from New York City. Her profession and position in the Court of Appeals; Achievements; How she became a runner; Running regimen.
- Kaye forms task force on divorce process in New York. // Buffalo Law Journal;6/3/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 45, p1
Reports the creation of the Matrimonial Commission by Honorable Judith Kaye, New York's chief judge. Purpose of the commission; Issues that will be considered by the group; Members of the commission.
- ALBANY LAW REVIEW SYMPOSIUM: REFINEMENT OR REINVENTION, THE STATE OF REFORM IN NEW YORK: THE COURTS. Kaye, Judith S. // Albany Law Review;2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p831
The article presents a speech by New York Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye delivered at the "Albany Law Review" symposium titled Refinement of Reinvention, The State of Reform in New York, February 10, 2006. She discusses her role as the chief judge of the state of New York, factors to consider in...
- EDITOR'S FOREWORD. Bonventre, Vincent Martin // Albany Law Review;2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p795
A foreword to the May 2007 issue of the "Albany Law Review" is presented.