Push in Canada for lift-axle rule harmonization
- Gear fast, run slow. // Overdrive;Sep2011, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p60
The article focuses on the benefit of Gear fast, run slow concept which aims to improve fuel economy by reducing the axle ratio that put the engine in the rate per minute (rpm) middle range during the trucks' cruise.
- Chrysler's axle factory to supply M-B. Barkholz, David; Sherefkin, Robert; Wortham, April // Automotive News;5/28/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6257, p3
The article reports on the plan of Chrysler Group company to open an axle plant in Marysville, Michigan by 2010. It states that the axle facility will provide automobile supply to the company and to the assembly plant of Mercedes Benz automobiles in Vance, Alabama. It was shown that the plant...
- Gold in the hills. Ede, Bonnie // NZ 4WD;Feb2016, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the routes for four-wheeled automobiles in Otago. It mentions the route in Naseby consist of 108 kilometer pathway through the cemetery and forest, into the reservoirthen along Mount Ida. It cites the route passed Mt. Buster towards Central Otago and the...
- Alternative-fuel vehicles take center stage at conference and expo. Broome, Claire; Cable, Josh // Government Product News;Mar2009, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information on the Alternative Fuels and Vehicles National Conference and Expo 2009 to be held in Orlando, Florida on April 19-22, 2009.
- Clean technologies conference set. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/1/2012, p4
The article offers information on Houston-Galveston Area Council's 7th Annual Clean Fleet Technologies Conference titled, "Fueling the Choice" to be held on November 15, 2012 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
- Frustrated fuel cell supporters decry unit availability. Eliott, Chuck // LP/Gas;Jan2003, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p16
Highlights the Fuel Cell Seminar 2002 in Palm Springs, California. Guest speakers; Number of attendees and exhibitors; Topics discussed.
- IFFE is a must for indies. // Forecourt Trader;Feb2011, p5
The article offers information on the International Forecourt & Fuel Equipment Show (IFFE) 2011 to be held in Great Britain on February 27-March 1, 2011.
- Taking the High Road on Diesel Engine Emissions. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/1/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 12, p11
Highlights the diesel emissions forum of the Associated General Contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada. Preservation of investment on equipment; Assessment of the federal emission program; Availability and performance of the fuel.
- Fill and forget? Norwell, Ian // Motor Transport;10/15/2012, p20
In this article, the author focuses on several factors besides automobile engine including tires, aerodynamics and axle alignment in contributing oil management. According to a testing report by the company Miller Oils, inferior and worn out oils in the gearbox and rear axle affect fuel economy...