CITATION BY U.S. COURTS TO DECISIONS OF INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNALS IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CASES
- US investigates Chinese R134a dumping. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jul2014, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the investigation being done by the U.S. Department of Commerce on claims that R134a refrigerants from Chinese businesses such as Weitron International Refrigeration Equipment and Jiangsu Bluestar Green Technology are breaching antidumping laws.
- LEGAL & POLICY. GOTTHELF, BETH; Klein, Sheldon; Whitfield, Milton B. // Products Finishing;Jan2016, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p44
The article provides an answer to a question regarding Antidumping and countervailing duty petitions in the U.S. and the U.S. Antidumping Law.
- Initiation of Five-Year (''Sunset'') Review. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;Oct2013, Vol. 78 Issue 190, p60253
The article announces that the U.S. Department of Commerce is initiating five-year reviews of several antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) orders.
- Notices: OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES TRADE REPRESENTATIVE. // Federal Register;9/23/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 184, p58378
The article presents the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative's (USTR) notice and comment request on consultations from South Korea under the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization or WTO Agreement on antidumping and countervailing duty standards on residential washers....
- WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION. Schmertz, Jr., John R.; Meier, Mike // International Law Update;Jul2002, Vol. 8, p107
Reports the upheaval of Section 129 of the Uruguay Round Agreements Act by Dispute Settlement Panel of the World Trade Organization (WTO) in the U.S. Implementation of WTO rulings in antidumping and countervailing duty cases; Challenge of India to U.S. antidumping duties on steel plate;...
- WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION. Schmertz, Jr., John R. // International Law Update;Oct2002, Vol. 8, p156
WTO panel finds that U.S.'s Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000 which provides for distribution of anti-dumping and countervailing duty payments to "affected domestic producers" violates international trading rules.
- DOC delays release of antidumping review. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Commerce is delaying release of preliminary results of the 2006 administrative review of antidumping duties until January 31, 2007. The department originally planned to release the results on October 3, 2006, which was 245 days from the time the...
- Plywood case results delayed. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/7/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p6
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Commerce has decided to delay the preliminary results of its countervailing duty investigation of Chinese hardwood plywood until February 26, 2013.
- The Pass-Through of Countervailable Subsidies to the Export Price. Kaplan, Seth T.; Francois, Joseph F. // Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law;Spring2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p467
The article discusses the recent amendment to the U.S. trade law that made an impression on the antidumping (AD) and countervailing duties (CVDs) laws of the country while its application on imports from nonmarket economy (NME) countries. It examines that this current change requires the U.S....