In broad daylight
- World literature in review: Chinese. Duke, Michael S. // World Literature Today;Winter92, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p204
Reviews the book `Reading the Modern Chinese Short Story,' edited by Theodore Huters.
- How to Be Chinese. Ng, Celeste // Gulf Coast: A Journal of Literature & Fine Arts;Winter/Spring2014, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p166
The short story "How to Be Chinese" by Celeste Ng is presented.
- Cucumber Speaks Chinese. Meibauer, Rachel // Skipping Stones;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p17
The short story "Cucumber Speaks Chinese," by Rachel Meibauer is presented.
- Anna May Wong Was Chinese? Faust, Irvin // Confrontation;Fall/Winter2004, Issue 88/89, p52
Presents the short story "Anna May Wong Was Chinese?," by Irvin Faust.
- World literature in review: China. Wu, Fatima // World Literature Today;Summer96, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p759
Reviews the book `Chinese Short Stories of the Twentieth Century: An Anthology in English,' edited by Zhihua Fang.
- Nouvelles. Knapp, Bettina L. // World Literature Today;Fall83, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p686
Reviews the book "Nouvelles," by Shen Congwen.
- The Flying Horses (Book Review). Scott, Dorothea; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar78, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p138
Reviews the book 'The Flying Horses: Tales From China,' by Jo Manton and Robert Gittings.
- Largueza del cuento corto chino. Lang, Angela // Criticas Spanish Language Authors & Book Reviews;
The article reviews the book "Largueza del cuento corto chino (Length of the Chinese Short Story)," edited by JosÃ© Vicente Anaya.
- Not That Fucking Old Thing Again: On Being Mistaken as Chinese. Bakar, Michelle // Graduate Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies;Nov2004, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p9
The ashort story "Not That F##king Old Thing Again: On Being Mistaken as Chinese," by Michelle Bakar is presented.