- Mystic. // Time;2/2/1925, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p13
The article announces the arrival of Indian poet-philosopher Rabindranath Tagore in Milan, Italy.
- Tagore celebrations continue in Richmond. // Asian Pacific Post;
The article offers information on the celebration of Rabindranath Tagore's 150th birthday to be hosted by World Poetry Richmond, Vancouver Tagore Society and the City of Richmond in British Columbia, on September 10, 2011.
- Tagore celebrations continue in Richmond. // Filipino Post;8/25/2011, p4
The article reports that the celebration of Rabindranath Tagore's 150th birthday will continue in Richmond, Vancouver, to be hosted by the World Poetry Richmond, Vancouver Tagore Society and the City of Richmond on September 10, 2011.
- Not only is it dark, but clouds roar. Tagore, Rabindranath // Lover of God;1/ 1/2003, p52
An untitled poem by Rabindranath Tagore is presented. First Line: Not only is it dark, but clouds roar; Last Line: builds like the thunder. Don't go.
- RABINDRANATH TAGORE'S LANDSCAPE PAINTINGS. Van Hecke, Herman // Marg: A Magazine of the Arts;Jun94, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p72
Several images of the landscape paintings of Rabindranath Tagore are presented.
- TAGORE AND THE INDIAN RENAISSANCE. Tinker, Hugh // History Today;Apr82, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p32
Features Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore. Contributions of Tagore on the growth of commercial metropolis in India; Family and career background; Information on his patriotic songs and poems.
- ï¿½Natural Supernaturalism?ï¿½1 The Tagoreï¿½Gandhi Debate on the Bihar Earthquake. Paranjape, Makarand R. // Journal of Hindu Studies;Jul2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p176
This article is a study of the confrontation between Rabindranath Tagore (1861ï¿½1941) and Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869ï¿½1948) on the Bihar earthquake of January 1934. Gandhi who was then campaigning against untouchability in South India called the earthquake ï¿½a divine...
- Gitanjali. Tagore, Rabindranath // Annals of Neurosciences;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p158
The article presents part of "Gitanjali," a collection of poems by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Transcriber's Notes. Tagore, Rabindranath // Stories from Tagore;1/1/1918, p1
The article offers information on the formatting of the book "Stories From Tagore," by Rabindranath Tagore.