- Where Love Is, There God Is Also. Tolstoi, Lyof N. // Christmas in Legend & Story: A Book for Boys & Girls;1/1/1915, p83
Presents the short story "Where Love Is, There God Is Also," by Count Lyof N. Tolstoi.
- ELIAS: A PARABLE. Tolstoy, Leo // Saturday Evening Post;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 279 Issue 2, p54
The short story "Elias: A Parable" by Count Leo Tolstoy is presented.
- THE DEATH OF IVÃN ILYICH. Tolstoy, Leo // Law in Literature: Legal Themes in Novellas;1996, p493
The short story "The Death of IvÃ¡n Ilyich," by Leo Tolstoy is presented.
- TOLSTOY'S 'THE DEATH OF IVÃAN ILÃCH: AFTER THE FALL. Williams, Michael V. // Studies in Short Fiction;Summer84, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p229
Looks into the concept of the story 'The Death of IvÃ¡an IlÃ½ch,' by Leo Tolstoy. Interpretation of the story; Criticisms of other works of Tolstoy; Consideration of the condition of modern men in the story.
- From Tolstoy's War and Peace. Tolstoy, Leo // Hudson Review;Summer2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p201
Presents a short story excerpted "War and Peace," by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky.
- Anna Karenina. Tolstoy, Count Lyof N. // World's Greatest Books -- Volume 08 -- Fiction;3/1/2006, p110
Presents the short story "Anna Karenina," by Count Lyof N. Tolstoy.
- Historical Context in a Literary Work. TSIMBAEVA, E. // Russian Studies in Literature;Winter2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
The article examines the paradoxes of Leo Tolstoy's epic ï¿½War and Peace.ï¿½ It focuses on the distinction between the reality of the age and its reflection in a literary text. Although the author knows that Tolstoy's novel are fiction, she declares that Tolstoy's purposes in writing the...
- Lions and Dogs: Apropos of a Tolstoy Story. Karpov, Alexander // Tolstoy Studies Journal;2012, Vol. 24, p74
The short story "The Lion and the Dog" by Leo Tolstoy is presented.
- LEO TOLSTOY'S SHORT SKETCH 'THREE DEATHS': A REASSESSMENT OF ITS PLACE WITHIN HIS LITERARY WORK. Schefski, Harold K. // Studies in Short Fiction;Fall79, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p349
Assesses the literary works of fiction writer Leo Tolstoy. Implication of the story 'Three Deaths' on the career development of Tolstoy; Techniques used by Tolstoy in writing short stories; Context presented in 'Three Deaths.'