WHERE LOVE IS THERE GOD IS ALSO
- Where Love Is, There God Is Also. Tolstoi, Lyof N. // Christmas in Legend & Story: A Book for Boys & Girls;1/1/1915, p83
Presents the short story "Where Love Is, There God Is Also," by Count Lyof N. Tolstoi.
- ELIAS: A PARABLE. Tolstoy, Leo // Saturday Evening Post;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 279 Issue 2, p54
The short story "Elias: A Parable" by Count Leo Tolstoy is presented.
- TOLSTOY'S 'THE DEATH OF IVÁAN ILÝCH: AFTER THE FALL. Williams, Michael V. // Studies in Short Fiction;Summer84, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p229
Looks into the concept of the story 'The Death of Iváan Ilých,' by Leo Tolstoy. Interpretation of the story; Criticisms of other works of Tolstoy; Consideration of the condition of modern men in the story.
- Anna Karenina. Tolstoy, Count Lyof N. // World's Greatest Books -- Volume 08 -- Fiction;3/1/2006, p110
Presents the short story "Anna Karenina," by Count Lyof N. Tolstoy.
- THE DEATH OF IVÁN ILYICH. Tolstoy, Leo // Law in Literature: Legal Themes in Novellas;1996, p493
The short story "The Death of Iván Ilyich," by Leo Tolstoy is presented.
- From Tolstoy's War and Peace. Tolstoy, Leo // Hudson Review;Summer2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p201
Presents a short story excerpted "War and Peace," by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky.
- Tolstoy's use of light and dark imagery in The Death of Ivan Il'ic. Danaher, David S. // Slavic & East European Journal;Summer95, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p227
Examines Russian author Leo Tolstoy's use of light and dark imagery in the novel `The Death of Ivan Il'ic'. Competition of manifestations of true light and false light; Ivan's struggles; Journey toward truth.
- Historical Context in a Literary Work. TSIMBAEVA, E. // Russian Studies in Literature;Winter2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
The article examines the paradoxes of Leo Tolstoy's epic �War and Peace.� It focuses on the distinction between the reality of the age and its reflection in a literary text. Although the author knows that Tolstoy's novel are fiction, she declares that Tolstoy's purposes in writing the novel...
- Lions and Dogs: Apropos of a Tolstoy Story. Karpov, Alexander // Tolstoy Studies Journal;2012, Vol. 24, p74
The short story "The Lion and the Dog" by Leo Tolstoy is presented.