- The Book of Paul. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/22/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 118, p12
Focuses on writer Paul Rudnick's own version of celebrating the holiday season. Focus of Rudnick's work; Details on his most defiant act.
- A moving finger writes. Castro, Peter; Regan, Ken // People;6/14/93, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p109
Profiles Paul Rudnick, 35, and his new, hugely successful off-Broadway comedy about sex in the age of AIDS, `Jeffrey.' His script for `Addams Family Values'; His work of original `Addams Family' script; Books he has written including `I Hate Hamlet'; Work of script for `Sister Act'; His sense of...
- Laughing on the inside too. Corliss, Richard; Tynan, William // Time;5/3/1993, Vol. 141 Issue 18, p66
Profiles writer Paul Rudnick 35, whose rollicking AIDS play `Jeffrey,' is an off-Broadway hit, with regional productions and a possible movie sale in the offing. His original script for the Whoopi Goldberg comedy `Sister Act,' and uncredited rewrite of `The Addams Family'; Rudnick's ease with...
- Desserts. Rudnick, Paul; Tardio, Robert // New York;10/30/95, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p92
Presents photographs of desserts served by New York City restaurants, and a defense of processed, mass produced desserts written by Paul Rudnick. Desserts as including Gingerbread Rum Cake from Remi To Go; Snaowball Cake from Trois Jean Bistro and Patisserie; Rudnick's childhood introduction to...
- THE WICKED WIT. Lassell, Michael // Advocate;1/26/93, Issue 621, p70
Features Paul Rudnick's play 'Jeffrey.' Cast of characters; Plot of the play.
- Paul Rudnick on the gayquake. // New York;6/20/94, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p6
Profiles Paul Rudnick, playwright and novelist. Opening of show `The Naked Truth,' at the WPA Theatre; Avoidance of squabbles on gayness.
- The Rudnick chronicles. Story, Richard David; Kuehn, Karen // New York;2/22/93, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p42
Profiles playwright Paul Rudnick, 34, a master of the one-liner, and his new play `Jeffrey.' Personal and professional background; Other works, including `Social Disease' and `I'll Take It'; Sexual orientation; Lifestyle; Details.
- Humor in strange places. // Newsweek;2/8/1993, Vol. 121 Issue 6, p64
Profiles playwright Paul Rudnick. How he thinks humor is a positive way to cope with AIDS; `Children of Paradise: Shooting a Dream'; Broadway play `I Hate Hamlet'; Rewrite of the movie `The Addams Family'; `Premiere' magazine column `If You Ask Me.'
- Avoiding creative burnout. Ascher-Walsh, Rebecca; Baldwin, Kristen // Entertainment Weekly;06/27/97, Issue 385/386, p45
Presents tips from screenwriter Paul Rudnick on how to stay creative in Hollywood.