- OLD GROWTH: A BEARD CAN AGE YOU EIGHT YEARS. SUTTON, SAMANTHA // Men's Fitness;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p24
The article presents a study by Allan Peterkin and colleagues from Great Britain, which says that beard can age one eight year old.
- To a young doctor. Peterkin, Allan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/17/2013, Vol. 185 Issue 13, pE653
The poem "To a young doctor" by Allan Peterkin is presented.
- Falls. Peterkin, Allan // Healing Muse;Fall2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p144
Presents the short story "Falls," by Allan Peterkin.
- And What Felled the Princes of Europe? Peterkin, Allan // Healing Muse;Fall2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p64
The poem "And What Felled the Princes of Europe?" by Allan Peterkin is presented. First Line: I remember the cut, Last Line: and the body I take for granted.
- The Flyaway Blanket. Butler, Laura // School Library Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p84
A review of the book "The Flyaway Blanket," written by Allan Peterkin and illustrated by Emmeline Pidgen is presented.
- Last word. Peterkin, Allan D. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/22/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 13, p1944
Presents the poem "Last Word," by Allan D. Peterkin.
- The Flyaway Blanket. // Publishers Weekly;10/17/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 42, p67
The article reviews the book "The Flyaway Blanket," by Allan Peterkin.
- The final facial frontier. AVELING, NICK // Xtra (Toronto);11/1/2012, Issue 731, p26
The article presents an interview with Allan Peterkin, author of the book "1000 Mustaches: A Cultural History of the Mo," who discusses the reason for writing the book, his favourite facts about the mustache and the status of the mustache in gay culture.
- The resident condition (Book). St. Godard, Ted // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/17/2004, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p360
Reviews the book "Staying Human During Residency Training," 3rd ed., by Allan D. Peterkin.