- NEWS OF THE WORLD. Berney, Louis // New Yorker;4/3/89, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p36
Presents the short story "News of the World".
- AS IS. Gilliatt, Penelope // New Yorker;4/7/1980, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p36
The article presents the short story "As Is," by Penelope Gilliatt.
- Congregants. Henkin, Joshua // Southern Review;Autumn93, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p706
Presents the short story `Congregants,' by Joshua Henkin. Recollection of a man's bestfriend.
- My stepson's shoes. Burka, Reece // Stepfamilies;Winter95, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Presents the short story `My Stepson's Shoes.'
- Our bodies no more. // Glamour;Aug92, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p228
Presents the fictional visions of authors Joyce Carol Oates, Wendy Wasserstein, Perri Klass and Erica Jong about life in a post-Roe v. Wade America.
- Cape Cod Stories. Lincoln, Joseph Crosby // Cape Cod Stories;1/1/1907, p1
Presents the complete text of "Cape Cod Stories" by Lincoln, Joseph Crosby, 1870-1944.
- All in the details: A fiction chronicle. Curb, Randall // Southern Review;Winter98, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p76
Presents a critique of five books of collected short stories by five fiction writers. Qualities of a finely written short story; `After Rain,' by William Trevor; `The Destiny of Nathalie X and Other Stories,' by William Boyd; `Leave it to Me,' by Bharati Mukherjee; `The Untouchable,' by John...
- Nightmare on Brian's street. Bender, Steve // Southern Living;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p78
Opinion. Presents the short story `Nightmare on Brian's Street.'
- Here are the winners of the `Tell Me a Story...' Celebration. // Good Housekeeping;Jun91, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p64
Presents the three winning stories from the `Tell Me a Story...' Celebration sponsored by IBM and `Good Housekeeping.' The three categories were kindergarten to first grade, second to third grade, and fourth to sixth grade. Winners include Cara Forsythe, Amanda Ravenhill, and Robert Barnett.