- California: T. Coraghessan Boyle. // Architectural Digest;May91, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p90
Presents Author T. Coraghessan Boyle's description of his 1947 California home and all the planting he's done to turn his home and yard into a refuge from California's bright glare and heat, and feel more like his Eastern roots.
- Reaping rewards. Nathan, P. // Publishers Weekly;7/20/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 29, p32
Discusses the abundance of rights concerning the work of T. Coraghessan Boyle. New novel `East is East'; Cassette of `If the River Was Whiskey'; First serial excerpt of `East is East' in `Rolling Stone'; More.
- Viking rolls out red carpet for novel by T.C. Boyle. Simson, Maria; Mantell, Suzanne // Publishers Weekly;1/4/93, Vol. 240 Issue 1, p28
Reviews the book `The Road to Wellville,' T. Coraghessan Boyle. Plot; Fear of mortality; The book `Waiting to Exhale,' by Terry McMillan was Boyle's inspiration; Rights sales; Other books published by Viking Press.
- An interview with T. Coraghessan Boyle. Adams, Elizabeth // Chicago Review;Summer91, Vol. 37 Issue 2/3, p51
Presents and interview with author T. Coraghessan Boyle. Personal, educational and professional background of Boyle; When his first began writing; Influence of music on his writing; Nineteenth-century writers he admires.
- T. Coraghessan Boyle. // Entertainment Weekly;6/24/94 - 7/1/94, Issue 228/229, p94
Focuses on the books being read by author T. Coraghessan Boyle. Reasons for reading the `The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich,' by William Shirer; `Dreaming in Cuban,' by Christina Garcia; Interest in books about Mexico.
- THE LIE. Boyle, T. Coraghessan // New Yorker;4/14/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p60
The short story "The Lie," by T. Coraghessan Boyle is presented.
- In the Zone. Boyle, T. C. // Kenyon Review;Fall2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p11
The short story "In the Zone," by T. C. Boyle is presented.
- bulletproof. Boyle, T. C. // Best Life;Sep2008, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p130
The short story "Bulletproof" by T. C. Boyle is presented.
- Spot On. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p24
The article presents a quote from author T. C. Boyle describing his pets.