When the Arcata Prairie Was Made (A Poor Man's Love Story) (Short story)
- THE WAY I LEARNED IT... // News from Native California;Winter2013/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p5
The article presents quotes from Julian Lang from the Karuk tribe, one of the largest tribes in California, citing America's supposed inability to see how many Native languages there are and how each one represents a worldview, Nomtipom Wintu native Sage LaPena on doing what they are meant to...
- Acknowledgments. // How to Keep Your Language Alive: A Guide to One-on-One Language ;2002, pix
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of her book is mentioned.
- Born or made? Daley, Jason // Entrepreneur;Oct2013, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p64
Interviews with professor of economics and president emeritus at Old Dominion University, James V. Koch, and senior professor of entrepreneurship at Babson College, Julian Lange, are presented. Koch discusses entrepreneurship education versus natural ability, how much of entrepreneurship is...
- Children's books: Memories of love. Freeman, Evelyn B.; Lehman, Barbara A. // Reading Teacher;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p330
Comments on several children's books about love. `A Special Kind of Love,' by Stephen Michael King; `Gran's Bees,' by Mary Thompson; `Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born,' by Jamie Lee Curtis.
- The Long Wait. Mergendahl, Charles // Saturday Evening Post;7/27/1946, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p21
Presents the short story "The Long Wait," by Charles Mergendahl.
- Bibliography. // Love in the 'Corral': Conjugal Spirituality & Anti-theatrical Po;2000, p369
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "La Galatea," by Miguel de Cervantes, "El burlador de Sevilla," by Tirso de Molina, and "The Art of Love," by Ovid.
- Preface. // DH Lawrence & Frieda;2008, p1
A preface of the book Chapter 1 of the book "D. H. Lawrence and Frieda: A Portrait of Love and Loyalty," by Michael Squires is presented.
- Heart Strings. Webber, Diane // Scholastic Scope (Teacher's Edition);2/7/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 12, pT-1
Introduces several articles published in the February 08, 2003 issue of the scholarly journal 'Scholastic Scope.' Outline of a play based on the Valentine's Day; Graphic organizer for understanding idea behind the play; Poetry writing by several students.
- Platonic Eros and Deconstructive Love. Towsey, David // Studies in Romanticism;Winter2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p511
Analyzes the concept of love in poetry. Information on the temporary displacement of ancient Greeks within romanticism; Confusion between physical and intellectual love; Discussion on the patterns of relation producing absolute beauty in romantic poetry.