- International News. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p14
The article offers world news briefs related to futures trading. The transaction among exchanges that includes the OMX, Nasdaq and Dubai will wrap up by the end of February 2008. The Options Industry Council (OIC) has predicted an increase in the trans-Atlantic options trading between the U.S....
- Switzerland, EU resume talks on single energy market. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/8/2014, p3
The article reports on the negotiations between Swiss authorities and European Union (EU) regulators in 2014 concerning a cross-border energy market.
- Europe to be open at last. // Utility Week;2/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the agreement of the European Union (EU) political leaders that energy market in Europe must be fully open by 2014.
- RENEWABLES SPEARHEADS GROWTH IN EUROPEAN CAPACITY. // Utility Week;10/25/2013, p29
The article presents a map showing the rise in the energy generation capacity of European Union (EU) in 2013.
- Irish regulators pledge EU compliance. // Utility Week;2/8/2013, p6
The article reports on the pledge of energy regulators in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland to focus their resources and the resources of the system operators, on ensuring immediate compliance with the gas regulation in the European Union.
- How to survive in a liberalised market. Bucknall, David // Power Economics;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p19
Discusses the implication of a European Union (EU) membership on a country's energy industry. EU directives on member countries' energy sectors; Key issues that need to be considered by member countries during the process of liberalization; Energy sector criteria set by EU to countries applying...
- EU proposes deal to ensure Ukraine gas. // Hill;9/29/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 102, p19
The article reports on a proposal by the European Union (EU) requiring Ukraine to repay $3.1 billion in debts to Russia in exchange for guaranteed gas deliveries through the harsh winter season.
- Types of Barriers to the Integration of the EU Gas Market. Ruszel, Mariusz // European Integration Studies;2015, Issue 9, p155
The article discusses the problem of barriers to the integration of the EU internal energy market. The study is concentrated on gas market. The EU needs to combine particular gas markets and integrate gas networks in order to create energy highways. This article applies a combination of factor...
- EU reviews its strategy in the arctic. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/19/2013, p4
The article reports on the plans of the European Union to take advantage of energy and shipping opportunities in the arctic region in 2013.