GUAM: Debt Plan Floated Again
- Northeast. Kaplan, David; Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p31
Focuses on developments concerning the bond market in the Northeastern States as of February 2, 1998. Single-family housing revenue bonds from Maine and New Hampshire; Dispute between Philadelphia and Pennsylvania officials over how much of the state funding the Philadelphia School District...
- North Carolina. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30828, p65S
Focuses on the economic conditions of North Carolina. Efforts to reduce taxes and build a strong economy; Goals to make health care affordable through the bond market; Provision of oversight of local finance; Priorities in private activities; State and local revenues; Data on total debt per capita.
- Idaho. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p84
Presents graphs depicting the performance of the bond market in Idaho as of March 2001. Revenue of the state and local market; Priorities of private activity bonds; Issuance from state and local authorities.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. municipal bond market from April 22, 2013 to September 27, 2013 is presented which includes an annual tri-state public finance conference, a securities compliance seminar and a California public finance conference.
- The cash-flow timeline and the credit manager. Maness, Terry S. // Business Credit;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p10
Makes observations concerning the impact of business-school curricula on cash-flow management and the credit manager. Features of business schools' curricula; Working capital management that mirrors `silo' mentality; Importance of working capital requirements; Credit managers' role in managing...
- M&A funding. // Business Insurance;5/12/97, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p18
Reports that Harborside Healthcare Corporation of Boston, Massachusetts, has arranged a revolving credit facility with Chase Manhattan Bank to fund working capital requirements associated with the company's ongoing acquisition program. Value of the credit facility; How the company has been...
- Riverside County, Calif., Plans Pension Obligation Issue. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p34
Cites the plan of Riverside County, California to enter the pension obligation bond market to fund a portion of the unfunded liability. Preliminary approval from the Southern California county's government body; Value of the county's unfunded pension liability for its employees in the California...
- Issuers, investors agree: Good rapport can lower debt cost. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p33
Reports on the discussion on the relationship between California's bond issuers and investors in the United States, during the `Bond Buyer California Public Finance' conference. Importance of opening the line of communication; Impact of improved relations on the pricing of bond deals;...
- Budget Veto Stands. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article reports on the veto of the 2005 budget bill, saying the $448 million general fund spending plan is 38 million beyond the government's means by Guam's Republican governor Felix Camacho. The island's economy has been battered in recent years. Guam's general obligation debt has an...