Energy Northwest Returning To Market With $856 Million
- Prince George's County, Md., Readies $110M of GOs With New S&0026;P AAA. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32892, p28
The article reports on the $110 million of general obligation (GO) public improvement bonds which will be sold by Prince George's County in the Maryland bond market. The sale comes after the county has received its first triple-A rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. The county's Series 2008 bonds...
- GO Yield Curve. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists government-owned (GO) bond yields in the U.S. as of February 12, 2015, including details about ratings and trading values.
- Washington's Energy Northwest Earns Fitch IBCA Upgrade to AA. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p4
Reports on the bond rating of Energy Northwest. Strength of the system's consumer contracts and reduced power costs; Possible risks to the credit.
- 'A' Is for Arts Center. Daulerio, A. J. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p35
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has assigned an A rating to the revenue bonds of the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank. Issuance of the bonds for the Orange County Performing Arts Center; Selection of Banc of America Securities LLC to underwrite the auction securities.
- Cleveland Clinic Offering $375 Million, First in $1.1 Billion Series. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/9/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32957, p3
The article reports on the participation of Cleveland Clinic Health System in the bond market with $375 million in fixed-rate revenue bonds, the first in a series of issues totaling $1.1 billion over the next few weeks. Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded its Aa3 to Aa2 rating on the new...
- Upgraded Wisconsin Goes to Market With $302M GO Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32943, p3
The article reports on the entry of Wisconsin to the bond market with a $302 million general obligation issue which was strengthened by an upgrade from Standard & Poor's Corp. The proceeds of the sale will finance routine bricks-and-mortar projects across the state. The upgrade is part of...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p31
Presents a chart depicting changes to credit ratings of U.S. state bond issuers as of November 18, 2005. Comment on the bond issued by Allentown Area Hospital Authority in Pennsylvania; Cause of rating change for Balloxi City, Mississippi's tax increment bonds; Justification of the upgrade of...
- WEST VIRGINIA United Health Sets VR Sale. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33070, p9
The article reports that the West Virginia Hospital Finance Authority is expected to sell $68 million of variable-rate revenue bonds on behalf of the West Virginia United Health System Obligated Group. The authority sold $594 million of debt as the state's largest issue. The Series 2009A and B...
- VIRGINIA: Portsmouth Refunds GOs. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/19/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33083, p9
The article reports on the $37 million of general obligation refunding bonds sold by Portsmouth in a negotiated deal in Virginia. Proceeds of the bonds are being used to refund certain tax-exempt and taxable bonds. The deal was rated AA-minus by Standard & Poor's Corp.'s and Fitch Ratings Ltd.'s...