Weekll T-Bill Auction To Raise $4.625 Billion
- Treasury to Sell $36B Of Four-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p2
The article reports on the sale of $36 billion of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Department of Treasury. Currently, there are $82.003 billion of four-week, or 28-day, bills outstanding. The bills settle February 12, 2009 and are due March 12. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve banks hold...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $345M New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction announced by the U.S. Treasury Department. The department announced September 7, 2006 that it will raise $345 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $33.655 billion in...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise new cash at its weekly auction to refund maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.910%, 4.195%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the rise of rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills as of November 15, 2005.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $11B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports the intention of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 15, 2005.
- Treasury Strips Up $3.852B in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32435, p2
The article reports on the securities deals of U.S. Department of the Treasury. Newly issued Treasury securities held in stripped form rose to $3.852 billion in July 2008 to a total of $200.405 billion. Through the separate trading of registered interest and principal of securities program,...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.075% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32435, p2
The article reports on the market performance of Treasury bills in the U.S. The Department of the Treasury auctioned $17 billion of 10-year notes with a 4% coupon at a 4.075% high yield, and a price of 99.389034. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.61 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 3.35%....
- Treasury Sells $76B Of Notes and Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p2
The article on the auction of three-year notes with 1 3/8% coupon at 1.490% yield by the Treasury Department in the U.S. on January 12, 2010.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 4.000% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p33
The article reports on the $18 billion of two-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on September 26, 2007. According to the author, the treasury notes has as 4% coupon at 4.000% yield and a price of 99.999787. Moreover, the tenders totaled $59,199,976,000 and the Treasury accepted...