CIFG Parent Affirms Commitment to Its Guaranty Business
- Caisses Creating France's No.3 Bank. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p18
Announces the merger of Caisse Nationale des Caisses d'Epargne et de Prevoyance with Caisse des Depots et Consignations. Background information on both banks.
- CIFG Gets $200M Loan From Parent Company. Helen Chang // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p7
The article reports that CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty has received a US$200 million loan from its parent company Caisse Nationale des Caisses d'Epargne et de Prevoyance that will enable the municipal bond insurer to guarantee larger-sized transactions.
- Merger Could Mean New Owner for Fast-Growing CIFG. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p7
The article reports on the proposed merger of Groupe Caisse d'Epargne and French bank Groupe Banque Populaires. The merger could result in the change of ownership of CIFG, which made great progress in establishing its public finance business in the United States in 2005. CIFG is owned by Caisse...
- Groupe Caisse d'Epargne SWOT Analysis. // Groupe Caisse d'Epargne SWOT Analysis;May 2005, p1
Presents an overview of Groupe Caisse d'Epargne, which is one of the largest financial institutions in France. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company,...
- Company Overview. // Groupe Caisse d'Epargne SWOT Analysis;May 2005, p4
Presents an overview of Groupe Caisse d'Epargne, which is one of the largest financial institutions in France. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2003; Principal business offered, including 35 cooperative savings banks.
- Key Facts. // Groupe Caisse d'Epargne SWOT Analysis;May 2005, p4
Presents key facts about Groupe Caisse d'Epargne, which is one of the largest financial institutions in France. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes.
- SWOT Analysis. // Groupe Caisse d'Epargne SWOT Analysis;May 2005, p5
Provides a business analysis of Groupe Caisse d'Epargne, which is one of the largest financial institutions in France, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including market positioning, returns and operating base; Weaknesses,...
- Credit Default Swaps For Multifamily Debt. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;6/30/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 125, p9
This article looks at a joint venture of CharterMac of New York and IXIS Capital Markets North America Inc., a unit of Groupe Caisse d'Epargne that will provide credit default swaps to financiers of affordable housing, including CharterMac itself. The venture, Centerbrook Financial LLC, was...
- French loyalty cards: S'Miles better for Shell. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that retail banking firm Groupe Caisse d'Epargne has joined the syndicated retail loyalty card scheme called S'Miles in France. The members of the bank's Satallis service will be given free membership for the scheme. The members will ear scheme member points after withdrawing...