Treasury Skeptical on Tax-Credit 'Special Regimes'
- Treasury Grants 2- Week SLGS Extension. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p3
Reports on the extension of the comment period for proposed rules governing State and Local Government Series securities by two weeks by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p40
The article announces the intention of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $3.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on November 26, 2007. The department will sell $42 billion discount bills which include $22 billion of 91s and $20 billion of 182s,...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 5.055% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned about $18 billion of four-week bills at a 5.055 percent high yield for a price of 99.592792 on October 24, 2006. The coupon equivalent was estimated at 5.146 percent while the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.36. An estimated 41.67 percent...
- Treasury to Sell $13B 5-YrTIPs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to raise new cash at its auction of 5-year inflation-indexed bonds.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.925% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34220, p2
The article reports on the results of the tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills for the trading day of July 10, 2006. The 91-day discount bills incurred a 4.925 percent high rate, which was down from 4.955 percent last week. The 182-day discount bills...
- Treasury to Auction $8B 20-Year TIPs Tuesday. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p6
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to auction $8 billion 20-year inflation-indexed notes on January 23, 2007. The notes are dated January 15 and due January 15, 2027. The article also reports on the Treasury's plan to pay down $1.0006 billion at its weekly...
- Treasury: SLGS sales to outpace 1st quarter. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;05/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30634, p2
Discloses the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell a total of $6 billion in state and local government series (SLGS) securities to help finance a paydown projected for the second quarter of 1999. Assessment of the cash balance by Jill Ouseley, director of the Treasury's Office of...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to issue 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 3.000% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p2
Reports that the Department of the Treasury auctioned four-week bills. Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio; Median yield; Tenders.