New Jersey Assembly OKs Measure to Restructure $1.8 Billion of TTF Debt
- ReorganizaciÃ³n del Proceso Presupuestario. // Cuadernos de Investigacion Nueva Epoca;jul1991, Issue 34, p33
No abstract available.
- Moody's, S&P Upgrade Tennessee Agency Ahead of $51M Ban Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p5
Reports on the upgraded financial structure of Tennessee Local Development Authority. Plan to sell bonds; Financial rating of the department; Proceeds of the Ban sale to finance public work projects of local government.
- Tucson-Area Voters Consider Highway Ballot Question. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p36
Reports on the budget proposition aimed at alleviating traffic congestion in Tucson, Arizona. Role of Pima County voters in approving legislation for a half-cent increase in sales tax designed to finance the project; Amount expected to be derived from the sales tax increase; Reason for involving...
- N.C. budget plan earmarks $3.1 M for market. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;5/14/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p37
The article reports that North Carolina General Assembly's budget proposal has fell short of the funding goals sought by organizers of the High Point Market. The proposal has included significant sum of money for marketing and for transportation. However it has far short of the amount the...
- Transport load light on detail. Stensholt, John // BRW;5/10/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p29
The article reports on the announcement of the federal government of Australia that it will invest $22.3 billion from 2009-2010 to 2013-2014 on the land transportation system under the AusLink 2 program. This represents a 41 percent increase from the current AusLink funding of $15.8 billion. But...
- An introduction to this issue's special topic: political and administrative reform in Japan. Reed, SR // Social Science Japan Journal;Oct99, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p155
Introduces articles concerning the political and administrative reform in Japan, featured in the 1999 issue of the 'Social Science Japan Journal.' Issues surrounding administrative reform; Adoption of electoral system in 1994; Analysis of public finance; Accounts on administrative reform.
- Wayne County Executive Begins Cutting. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;4/1/2015, p1
The head of Wayne County, Mich., which is on track to run out of cash by next year, announced a series of cuts that mark the first phase of a larger restructuring aimed at staving off a state takeover.
- Kansas City, Mo., to Launch Major Finance Department Reorganization. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p3
The article reports on the plan of the Kansas City, Missouri, Finance Department to launch a major reorganization within its organization. The process would include the hiring of new managers to manage the new departments that would be created. The reorganization is expected to help improve tax...
- Long road ahead for budget. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the budget proposal of Governor John G. Rowland in Connecticut. Details of the deficit mitigation plan; Reorganization of the state agencies; Reduction of the state programs.