Accounting for non-refundable deposits
- INDICATORS. // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p23
Provides information on financial market indicators in the U.S. as of September 2004. Increase in assets for managed accounts posted for the first half of 2004; Increase in home prices in Las Vegas, Nevada; Percentage of average down payments on closed practices.
- 6 Tips for Saving for Your Down Payment. // Washington Informer;6/11/2015, Vol. 50 Issue 35, pS-14
The article offers tips like setting a budget target, creating a separate savings account, and reducing and monitoring expenses in order to save money for making down payments in order to buy a house.
- How Important is Cash When Transferring or Merging a Practice? Krotman, Max T. // Sum News;Fall ll 2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p20
The article discusses the importance of determining cash in business transfers and mergers. It stresses the amount of cash as a major issue in sales of an accounting practice. It offers tips on how to retain clients during transitions and presents several pattern samples in determining the...
- SHOW ME the money. Malandruccolo, Kris // EventDV;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p26
The article discusses the author's payment term for her wedding videography service. The author asked her clients for a down payment and non-refundable reservation fee. She also asked them to sign a standard payment agreement to avoid problems. She required clients to pay the remaining fees...
- Brewing Up A Deal. Passman, Aaron // Credit Union Journal;11/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p16
The article reports that Brewery Credit Union will start serving poor and underbanked communities after solely focusing its efforts on the Brewery Workers Union. Brewery chief executive Jim Schrimpf explained their Individual Development Accounts (IDA) and how they are more focused on certain...
- TRATAMIENTO de los gastos de un aval. del Busto Méndez, Juan // Revista Contable;feb2014, Issue 19, p8
No abstract available.
- EQUIPMENT FINANCIAL LEASE PRACTICES AND COSTS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY. Sorensen, Ivar W.; Johnson, Ramon E. // Financial Management (1972);Spring77, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p33
This paper has presented descriptive and analytical material from a regional sample of 520 financial lease contracts for six different equipment categories. The sample contracts substantially appeared as debt. Leases were noncancellable, had severe remedies in the event of default, and they...
- Federal Housing Administration: Managing Risks from a New Zero Down Payment Product: GAO-05-857T. Shear, William B. // GAO Reports;6/30/2005, p1
To assist Congress in considering legislation to authorize the Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to carry out a pilot program to insure zero down payment mortgages, this testimony provides information about practices mortgage institutions use in designing and...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $3B. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32521, p2
The article provides information on the selling of $18 billion of the four-week discount bills by the Treasury Department for the down payment of debt. The 28-day bills which is intended for the down payment of the $3 billion debt is also expected to refund the maturing bills that worth $21 billion.