Accounting treatment for discount coupons
- Collect those coupons. CLAYTON, VICTORIA // Fit Pregnancy;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p108
The article offers suggestions on how to collect store coupons for saving money while shopping.
- REDBOOK EXCLUSIVE Save! // Redbook;Jun2012, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p54
The article offers information on several discount coupons for buying branded clothes and accessories.
- Coupons go haute as restaurateurs court `pull' power. Bourdow, Joseph H. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/24/98, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p32
Reports on the increasing use of coupons as a promotion for restaurants in the United States. Effectivity of direct mail campaigns; Impact of promotion on investment; Example of the discounts offered by Petra Restaurant in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Zehnder's Honors Rival's Certificates. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 16, p15
Reports the agreement of the Zehnder's restaurant to honor gift certificates for Bill Knapp's in the U.S. Closure of the Bill Knapp's restaurant; Due date for the acceptance of the coupons.
- Le Cheque Dejeuner to pull out of Hungary. // Regional Today;02/08/2013, p3
'The article reports on the decision of Le Cheque Dejeuner, a French company that engages in issuing restaurant certificates and gift checks, to quit issuing the company's dining coupons in Hungary.
- Battling PBM costs. // Employee Benefit Adviser;Oct2012, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p8
The article stresses monitoring the coupon and rebating strategies that seek to retain allegiance to brand-name drugs which could affect companies' savings from increased generic drug availability.
- Click and Clip. Allen, Debra // Link-Up;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p27
Features several Web sites about couponing and refunding. Refunding Makes Cents site; Q-pon.com; Refundsweepers; ValuPage; CoolSavings.
- Rewriting the book on coupon clubs. Elefante Jr., Joe // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/94, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p31
Opinion. Comments on financial losses arising from restaurant couponing clubs. Increase in volume; Loss in cash flow; Overhead costs.
- Cooking up business with smart coupon marketing. Weaver, Maureen S. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/94, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p32
Opinion. Comments on restaurant owners' use of cooperative direct mail coupons as a marketing device to boost business. Consumers' clipping of advertising literature; Affordability of cooperative direct mail; Advantages over conventional newspaper advertising, broadcast media and solo direct mail.