Satellite Sisters Broadcast Message Of Books Focused On Real Women
- Sitting pretty. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Nov2001, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the factors contributing to the dominance of 'Paul Home Breakfast' on Newstalk ZB in the radio broadcasting industry in New Zealand. Analysis of the breadth of listenership; Strategic advantage of the radio program; Acknowledgment of the effort of the host and listeners. INSET:...
- Turn on your radio. // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p14
Presents information on some radio programs.
- New home, new life. Haroon, Ayesha // UNESCO Sources;Dec94, Issue 64, p23
Focuses on a radio soap opera called `New Life, New Home,' and the attraction that the program has for Afghans. How the program is interlaced with messages about livestock care, drug issues, health and other development themes; Discussion of some of the episodes; Role of the United Nations...
- The Tom Joyner Morning Show: Activist Radio in an Age of Consolidation. Brooks, Dwight E.; Daniels, George L. // Journal of Radio Studies;Jun2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Examines the radio program 'The Tom Joyner Morning Show' in the context of consolidation and other contemporary industry issues and business strategies. Awards received by the program; Discussion on model frameworks that can be used to examine and evaluate the media; Assessment of radio...
- FD2B Talk Radio Insight of the Night. Ferrell, Jack; Groff, Brad // Landscape Management;Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p2
The article presents highlights from the "Insight of the Night" radio show from FD2B Talk Radio, in partnership with "Landscape Management."
- MY LITTLE STUDIO OPERATION. Dumont, Lou // Radio World;3/28/2012, p70
In this article the author, a radio broadcaster, shares his experience of broadcasting a weekly radio show "Collectible Classics: the Music of America 1920s-1950s."
- Radio Activity. Fonseca, Nicholas // Entertainment Weekly;4/16/2004, Issue 760, p12
Focuses on the programs of radio network Air America.
- Radio awards. // AdMedia;May99, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p39
Presents a list of the winners of the 1999 New Zealand Radio Awards. Categories include Music and Entertainment; Individual Air Personality, Talk Host or Interviewer; On-Air Team, Individual Air Personality, Talk Host or Interviewer; Non-breakfast personality; Newsreader.
- Early Byrd is WLIB's `Wake Up!' New Yorker. Pryce // New York Amsterdam News;06/03/99, Vol. 90 Issue 23, p30
Focuses on the radio program `Wake Up! New York' hosted by radio personality Gary Byrd in New York. Interview of Byrd with Reverend Jesse Jackson; Program as a replacement of the Caribbean-American show; Changes in the format of the radio program.