- "Red Horror" Wins Ugly Couch Contest. // Home Textiles Today;9/27/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p23
The article reports that Yvonne Cooper of Saint Peters, Missouri, is the winner of Sure Fit's 10th annual Ugly Couch Contest. Cooper's couch is red velour with flowered pillows. As a prize, she received $5,000 along with 10 Sure Fit Inc. products from the company's decorating line.
- Ugly Couch Contest a Hit for Sure Fit. // Home Textiles Today;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p11
The article reports on the indication of the return of the Ugly Couch Contest from Sure Fit Inc. in the U.S. Sure Fit is a marketer and distributor of branded and private label furniture covers. It used the contest in the past to boost sales and had revived the contest for 2007. Sure Fit's...
- F/T Web exclusives. // Furniture/Today;12/1/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry. The sixth annual Seena Magowitz Golf Classic gets under way in Scottsdale, Arizona, on December 5, 2008, which might offer a chance to mattress retailer Roger Magowitz for surpassing the $1 million mark in 2008 in his ongoing...
- Wanted: ugliest couch. // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p18
Reports on Sure Fit Inc.'s search for the ugliest couch.
- How Ugly Is It? // Catalog Age;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p66
Focuses on the New York-based manufacturer Sure Fit. Award garnered in the annual Sure Fit Ugly Couch Contest; Description about the sofa; View of television audience on the settee.
- Sure Fit promotes three. // Home Textiles Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p27
Reports that New York State-based slipcover manufacturer Sure Fit Inc. has promoted Kathy Frank, Al Wildonger and Jack Valentine to vice president positions.
- SureFit capitalizes on slipcover growth. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;01/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the increased earnings of SureFit from its slipcover home textiles business in the year 2000. Background of the company; Strategies to increase market competitiveness.
- Sure Fit debuts new slipcovers. // Home Textiles Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p39
Presents the slip cover products of Sure Fit Inc. in New York, New York. Features of the Gibralter slip cover; Price of the products; Color and design of the velvet slip cover.
- Sure Fit shifts into expansion mode. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the expansion plans of Sure Fit Co. Growth of distribution channels, product mix and marketing efforts; Commodity image of the company.