- GET GLOWING. // Special Events;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Features the GloChair from Lounge 22, a furniture company based in Glendale, California. Design of the chair; Advantage for event seating.
- Motion remains industry bright spot. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p22
Focuses on the popularity of motion furnitures in Tupelo, Mississippi. Consumers' yearn for promotions; Optimistic reactions of buyers according to executives of the furniture companies; Approval of consumers on recliners and glider rockers exhibited.
- please be seated. Fottler, Marsha // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p35
Presents information related to several kind of chair furniture available in Sarasota, Florida. Features of chairs; Price information; Manufacturer information.
- Inventiveness catches eyes in high-end motion. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative chairs from high-end motion producers in the United States. Features of the Hydro Comfort seat from American Leather; Chair collections of Weco; Cinema Seating home theater collection from Omnia.
- Covers, function attract attention for recliner, motion mfrs. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative furniture from recliner and motion manufacturers in the United States. Shiatzu recliners from Berkline Corp.; Reclining leather sofas from Klaussner Furniture Industries; Casual motion sofa from La-Z-Boy Inc.
- Single seaters. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p16
Features single seater chairs designed by British furniture makers. Chic appeal of single seaters; Popularity of easy chairs sold by British retailers such as Cubbin & Bregazzi, Erco and Parker & Knoll; Features of chairs from various retailers.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p5
Reports on the launch by Morris Office Furniture of its seating division that has introduced nine different products.
- Rest assured. Castle, David // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p28
Examines the sales performance of occasional and fireside chairs in Great Britain in December 1997. Popularity of occasional and fireside chairs as Christmas gift items; Factors influencing chair purchases; Includes space and motion features; Market leaders.
- Motion chairs move all age groups. Jarrett, Vicky // Furniture/Today;12/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p24
Focuses on the sales of motion chairs in the United States. Factors influencing the increasing sales of products; Sales extent of reclining chairs among other motion chairs; Age factors in the spending plan for motion chairs.