- Death in the Afternoon: The Croke Park Massacre, 21 November 1920. Leeson, David // Canadian Journal of History;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p43
21 November 1920 was the first "Bloody Sunday" in modern Irish history. On that Sunday afternoon, fourteen people were killed or fatally wounded when police fired into the crowd at a Gaelic football match in Dublin's Croke Park. The causes of the Croke Park massacre have been debated ever since....
- An Absolute Massacre (Book). Foote, Lorien // Arkansas Review: A Journal of Delta Studies;Apr2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p76
Reviews the book 'An Absolute Massacre: The New Orleans Race Riot of July 30, 1866,' by James G. Hollandsworth Jr.
- An Absolute Massacre (Book). Tripp, Steve // American Historical Review;Feb2003, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p198
Reviews the non-fiction book 'An Absolute Massacre: The New Orleans Riot of July 30, 1866,' by James G. Hollandsworth.
- Congressional Briefing on 1984 Anti-Sikh Massacres. // India -- West;10/24/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 49, pA32
No abstract available.
- The Burning (Book). Franklin, Jimmie L. // Journal of Southern History;Feb2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p188
Reviews the book "The Burning: Massacre, Destruction, and the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921," by Tim Madigan.
- The Burning (Book Review). Flatley, Robert // Library Journal;9/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 14, p203
Reviews the book 'The Burning: The Massacre and Destruction of a Place Called Greenwood,' by Tim Madigan.
- THE BURNING (Book Review). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/10/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 37, p70
Reviews the book `The Burning: The Massacre and Destruction of a Place Called Greenwood,' by Tim Madigan.
- A Massacre in Memphis: The Race Riot That Shook the Nation One Year After The Civil War. // Publishers Weekly;8/5/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 31, p59
A review of the book "A Massacre in Memphis: The Race Riot That Shook the Nation One Year After The Civil War," by Stephen V. Ash is presented.
- A MASSACRE IN MEMPHIS The Race Riot that Shook the Nation One Year After the Civil War. // Kirkus Reviews;9/15/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 18, p88
The article reviews the book "A Massacre in Memphis: The Race Riot that Shook the Nation One Year After the Civil War" by Stephen V. Ash