- Head, Billy Moseley's. CYRIAX, OLIVER // Encyclopedia of Crime;2009, p193
An encyclopedia entry for "Billy Moseley's head" is presented. Moseley was believed to have been shot in 1974, with his head cut off for exhibition in Brighton as a trophy to a local publican before being thrown into the sea. The crime was said to be committed by gangsters Bob Maynard and Reg...
- Head, Exxie Wilson's. CYRIAX, OLIVER // Encyclopedia of Crime;2009, p194
An encyclopedia entry for "Exxie Wilson's head" is presented. Wilson's head was found frozen and placed in a wooden box in a driveway in Burbank, California on June 24, 1980. It was wearing lipstick, eye shadow and blusher while its hair was posthumously washed. Wilson, a Hollywood prostitute,...
- Lesotho worker killed. // Ecologist;May/Jun97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the murder of a former employee from the Lesotho Water Highland Projects. Circumstances surrounding his death; Where the body was discovered; Significance of his involvement in a work strike; Crimes against employees who participate in strikes.
- Labourer nabbed over senior citizen's murder. SHARIF, AIZAT // Malay Mail;11/6/2012, p8
The article reports on the arrest of a laborer to provide information on the murder of senior citizen Sadariah Tohbasa@ Ahmad in Sungai Besar, Malaysia.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/30/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p20
Gives comments from Nadhmi Auchi, chairman of General Mediterranean Holding Company (GMHC), brother of one of the persons stabbed to death in Amman, Jordan. Date the murder took place; Information on Nadhmi; Other victims of the murder; Comments from local businessmen in Jordan.
- What happens when a family member is murdered. // New York Amsterdam News;1/14/95, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p22
Contains the comments from the family members of homicide victims in the United States.
- Notes on church-state affairs: Saudi Arabia. Beck, Rosalie; Hendon, David W. // Journal of Church & State;Winter90, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p168
Reports on the public beheading of 16 Kuwaiti citizens in Mecca, Saudi Arabia for setting off bombs during the annual pilgrimage in 1989.
- Invitation to a beheading. Youkey, Bill // Commonweal;2/10/95, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p4
Presents the author's opportunity to view a beheading in Saudi Arabia. Beheading as a means of maintaining law and order; Proceedings of the execution; Difference of Saudi Arabia's justice system from third world countries.
- Call for donations in wake of woman's murder. Gill, Charan // Asian Pacific Post;2/16/2012, p4
The article presents the call of the Progressive Intercultural Community Services (PICS) for donations to help the family of Kamaljit Kaur, a young mother who was recently murdered in the Netherlands.