- Kyoto Protocol. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Kyoto Protocol: see global warming.
- THAT SINKING FEELING. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Oct2001, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p9
Relates mixed reactions to the ratification of the Kyoto Protocol.
- Emission control. Brenchley, Fred // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/3/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6353, p31
Discusses the non signing of the Kyoto protocol on greenhouse gas emissions by Australia and preparation of Kyoto MK II protocol scheduled for 2012. Implications of the Kyoto protocol for Australia; Supporters of the Kyoto protocol; Suggestions for reduction of greenhouse emissions.
- Policy challenges arising from climate change. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun99, Issue 65, p163
Discusses problems in complying with the Kyoto Protocol to prevent global warming. Costs in meeting Kyoto emission targets; Vague aspects of the Kyoto Protocol; Reasons to restrict emissions trading; Responsibilities of developing countries to comply with the Kyoto Protocol.
- CANADA-KYOTO OVERSTATED OR NOT. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on the 2003 Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change in Canada. Provisions of the Protocol; Arguments taken by environmental pressure groups with regard to the issue; Issues surrounding the Kyoto Protocol.
- Should the U.S. sign the Kyoto Protocol? Hawkins, David; Taylor, Jerry // New York Times Upfront;3/25/2002, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p22
Presents the pro and con arguments concerning the responsibility of the U.S. in the Kyoto Protocol treaty. Provisions of the Kyoto Protocol; Importance of the treaty with the issue on global warming; Cost analysis in implementing the Kyoto Protocol.
- Kyoto Aftermath. Wilner, Frank N. // Traffic World;11/23/98, Vol. 256 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on Kyoto protocol, an international treaty signed by the Clinton administration to reduce the production of greenhouse gases in Washington D.C. Details about the Kyoto protocol; Assessment on the ratification of the Kyoto protocol; Importance of preventing climate change.
- MOVING BEYOND KYOTO. McKibbin, Warwick K. // Energy & Environment;2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Discusses the problems in the implementation of the Kyoto Protocol on climate change. Number of countries who have signed the Kyoto Protocol; Failure to ratify the Kyoto Protocol in any of the key countries.
- Legal Aspects of Implementing the Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms: Making Kyoto Work. Louis-Jacques, Lyonette // International Journal of Legal Information;Spring2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p184
The article reviews the book "Legal Aspects of Implementing the Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms: Making Kyoto Work," by David Freestone and Charlotte Streck.