- Kalium. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Kalium, Latin name for potassium.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p10
Announces the making of IMC Kalium of food-grade salt at its plant in Hersey. Expected tons of salt produced by the operation.
- Effect of the Kalium Alkylsiliconate on the dyeing of cellulose textile materials with reactive dyes. Georgieva, A.; Pishev, D. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p211
This article describes the effect of the kalium alkylsiliconate on dyeing cellulosic textile materials with 16 reactive dyes of the brands Levafix E, Drimarene K and Bezaktiv HE. It has been established that the depth of color increases by 20% approximately which gives ground to consider the...
- IMC to enter the food salt business. // Chemical Business;Sep97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p69
Reports that IMC Global Inc.'s Kalium potash unit has begun production of food quality salt as part of a multi-million expansion at its Hersey, Michigan potash facility. The company's joint venture with Freeport McRan company; Capacity of the Kalium potash unit.
- Severe Applications Demand Tough Machines. // Pit & Quarry;Apr99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, pD3
Presents the comments of different companies about some equipment they use. 744H 4-Wheel-Drive Loaders used by Tenneco Packaging; John Deere loaders at IMC Kaliums; Jagz edges.
- HOT GOSSIP. // Rugby League Week;5/1/2013, p5
The article reports on the potential re-signing of rugby league player Jacob Loko with Eels and on the score of English centre Kalium Watkins at the National Rugby League (NRL).
- Push in store for ag market. // Marketing News;12/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p16
The article reports that IMC Kalium Ogden Corp, a mineral-extraction plant on the shore of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, will change its name to Great Salt Lake Minerals Corp. and begin to market potassium sulfate in Utah.
- IMC and Potacan study flooded potash operation. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p9
Deals with the agreement signed by IMC Kalium, a potash business unit of IMC Global Inc. and Potash Co. of Canada Ltd. to investigate possible conversion of potash mine. Reason for the halted operation in the mine.
- IMC to invest in Saskatchewan potash. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 7, p3
Reveals IMC Global Inc. potash unit IMC Kalium's plans to expand production at its Belle Plaine solution mine and Colonsay shaft mine in Saskatchewan. Result of revisions to the provincial potash resource tax system; Attempt to meet the worldwide demand growth expected for agricultural and...