- Kalium. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
Kalium, Latin name for potassium.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;8/20/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p10
Announces the making of IMC Kalium of food-grade salt at its plant in Hersey. Expected tons of salt produced by the operation.
- Effect of the Kalium Alkylsiliconate on the dyeing of cellulose textile materials with reactive dyes. Georgieva, A.; Pishev, D. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p211
This article describes the effect of the kalium alkylsiliconate on dyeing cellulosic textile materials with 16 reactive dyes of the brands Levafix E, Drimarene K and Bezaktiv HE. It has been established that the depth of color increases by 20% approximately which gives ground to consider the...
- IMC to enter the food salt business. // Chemical Business;Sep97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p69
Reports that IMC Global Inc.'s Kalium potash unit has begun production of food quality salt as part of a multi-million expansion at its Hersey, Michigan potash facility. The company's joint venture with Freeport McRan company; Capacity of the Kalium potash unit.
- Severe Applications Demand Tough Machines. // Pit & Quarry;Apr99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, pD3
Presents the comments of different companies about some equipment they use. 744H 4-Wheel-Drive Loaders used by Tenneco Packaging; John Deere loaders at IMC Kaliums; Jagz edges.
- HOT GOSSIP. // Rugby League Week;5/1/2013, p5
The article reports on the potential re-signing of rugby league player Jacob Loko with Eels and on the score of English centre Kalium Watkins at the National Rugby League (NRL).
- IMC and Potacan study flooded potash operation. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p9
Deals with the agreement signed by IMC Kalium, a potash business unit of IMC Global Inc. and Potash Co. of Canada Ltd. to investigate possible conversion of potash mine. Reason for the halted operation in the mine.
- Push in store for ag market. // Marketing News;12/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p16
The article reports that IMC Kalium Ogden Corp, a mineral-extraction plant on the shore of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, will change its name to Great Salt Lake Minerals Corp. and begin to market potassium sulfate in Utah.
- New drugs, new indications. Murdoch, Lu-Ann // Patient Care;2/1/1997, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p81
Presents information on the introduction of several different drugs to be used in the treatment of various diseases. Launching of a antipsychotic agent, Seroquel by Zeneca Pharma; What are the most common side effects of some of these drugs; How the creams should be applied; Modification of the...