- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p4538
A definition for the term Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is presented. It refers to an award recognizing achievements in quality and business performance.
- Baldrige guide to performance excellence is updated for 1998. // Ceramic Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 148 Issue 3, New Insert p3
Focuses on the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award--Criteria for Performance Excellence. Reason why it became accepted around the world as the business standard for performance excellence; Benefits that can be gained by applying for the award.
- 1999 MBNQA criteria available. // Quality Progress;Mar99, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p16
Informs about the release of the `1999 Criteria for Performance Excellence' booklet for the Malcolm Balridge National Quality Award (MBNQA) program. Target market; Contact information.
- Pursuit of excellence leads Bronson Hospital to Baldrige Quality Award. Ament, Lucy // AHA News;1/9/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p1
The article reveals that Kalamazoo, Michigan-based Bronson Methodist Hospital was named one of six recipients of the 2005 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award. Bronson President and CEO Frank Sardone explains their Plan for Excellence initiative. It provides information on the Baldridge...
- Simplify Baldrige For Healthcare. Leonard, Denis; Reller, M. Katherine // Quality Progress;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p35
The Malcolm Baldrige model for performance excellence has now been widely emulated at local, national and international levels as a result of its success in creating strategic and operational performance improvement over the past 16 years. Organizations of all types, from small entrepreneurial...
- Insights to Performance Excellence 2011-2012. Kotterman, James // Quality Progress;Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p66
The article reviews the book "Insights to Performance Excellence 2011-2012," by Mark L. Blazey.
- Rearranging criteria of the EFQM Excellence Model: An empirical assessment in the Iranian Rubber industries. Shirshamsi, Abodulmahdi; Ashoub, M. // Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences;May2012, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p120
European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) is an approach to management embracing both social and technical dimensions aimed at achieving excellent results, which needs to be put into practice through a specific framework. Nowadays, quality award models, such as the Malcolm Baldrige...
- Companies vie for Baldrige Award. // Machine Design;6/15/95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p26
Reports that forty-seven firms have submitted applications for the 1995 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Purpose of the award; Remarks from Curt Reimann, director of the Baldrige program at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Review of applications.
- The Baldrige award: A quest for excellence? Gradig, Rita M.; Harris, John K. // Review of Business;Spring94, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Describes and provides insights about the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, part of a national campaign to improve the quality of products and services in the United States. Guidelines; Procedures; Winners circle; Benefits and drawbacks.